HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 02, 2013, 09:42 PM
Joined Jan 2013
67 Posts
just checked It is a 3.7v 240 ma tryed to hilight it to copy and past but could'nt do that. just "cut"
fishandflying is offline Find More Posts by fishandflying
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2013, 09:43 PM
Joined Jan 2013
67 Posts
nope just "copy" will try it
Old Jan 02, 2013, 09:45 PM
Joined Jan 2013
67 Posts
Syma S107 / S107G Upgrade 3.7V Lithium Polymer 240 mah Battery for Remote Control Helicopter
3.8 out of 5 stars (67)
$5.99
Add to Cart
Old Jan 02, 2013, 09:48 PM
Joined Jan 2013
67 Posts
still , you can not click on it like a link
Old Jan 02, 2013, 09:54 PM
Joined Jan 2013
67 Posts
sorry to all , for writing and taking up so much space here! I better not do this. don't know if it is frown on.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 01:14 AM
Joined Jan 2013
67 Posts
link to amazom 4 battery

http://www.amazon.com/Syma-S107-S107...ywords=syma107
Old Jan 03, 2013, 01:16 AM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,744 Posts
Wrong linky. Try again.
Never mind. I found it. (Here)

It's hard to tell of the small pictures whether this battery has the OCP circuit or not. Not to mention that there are so many different seller to something that has such generic description what you would get.

The things to keep in mind is that when you get the battery, check near the terminal to see if you find a small OCP circuitry. If not, you have to pay attention in transferring one over.

The 240mAh will be a bit heavier than the original S107G battery (150 mAh) and it will throw its perfect balance off. If you have a choice, use it to replace the S026 battery and then take the S026 battery (200mAh, I believe and put that on the S107. That way, they would both be upgraded but not as significant.

When ordering from Amazon, you have pay extra attention as to which seller you are getting the merchandise from. For one, you don't want to get a fake. Secondly, you want to make sure that it is not shipped from overseas.
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
Last edited by Heli Pad; Jan 03, 2013 at 01:27 AM.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 01:23 AM
Joined Jan 2013
67 Posts
battery

Necer mind, After futher reading threads,, I see it needs the protection board Sorry for all this writing
Old Jan 03, 2013, 02:32 AM
still learning
The Netherlands, ZH, Lekkerkerk
Joined Aug 2010
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishandflying View Post
Necer mind, After futher reading threads,, I see it needs the protection board Sorry for all this writing
Man, twelve postings on a row
This is a great topic for all the s107 'pilots', but please keep it interesting for the readers. It is a forum, not a personal blog.
C4Vette is offline Find More Posts by C4Vette
Old Jan 03, 2013, 02:34 AM
Joined Aug 2011
6,744 Posts
But his posts count is higher than yours! I'm just kidding. New comers will learn. Give him a chance.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 03:24 AM
still learning
Joined Aug 2010
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
But his posts count is higher than yours!
Haha, that's because I'm a reader and still have a lot to learn and not yet able to help others (much).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heli Pad View Post
Give him a chance.
Oh yes, it's not a problem and he is more then welcome off course!

But I'm progressing. Can keep it almost non-stop flying and doing courses now like figure-8 and going through doors and back. Keeping steady hight is the hardest; it wants to suck to the ceiling. It is also very sensitive for cold areas like a window. It is hard to get away from it. The batteries seem to get better then since first use. First it flew about 5 minutes and now upto 9 minutes. And yes, I stop flying as soon as I notice any loss in power and also leave them for 15 minutes after use and after charging. They are great fun flying two of them together with my son although they tend to blow each other away

I learned a lot from this topic and especially from you Heli Pad, thanks!
Last edited by C4Vette; Jan 03, 2013 at 03:28 AM. Reason: typo
Old Jan 03, 2013, 03:48 AM
Joined Jan 2013
67 Posts
Sincerist APOLOGY to all

OMG, I truly want to APOLOGIZE TO Heli Pad and to ALL. I went to bed after my last post and couldn't sleep be I had looked back on all my post!! and felt SO BAD!! lying there I was wondering if there was a way that my posts could be deleted.
I am Da Vet, really depressed and feeling bad about what I have done, and I cannot remember things for long, sometimes it will come to me and other times it don't. So I got up apologize and saw a couple of post about me before I could apologize to HP and everyone else Sorry again, my mind is just messed up a little, well ok maybe more so. I'm excided and waiting for my 2 coppers and am like a 6 yr. old .
Full of questions and show me, show me now. I have never joined a fourem before so and not good. I will just read thru all the posts and if I can not find then I will ask after I have "all" the pertinet questions written douwn so I don't end up doing what I have done.
Thank you so much Heli Pad for not telling me off for the last few days. As HP knows , this was my 4th day. So Sorry again and my APOLOGY Should not have posted this on this thread but didn't know where else to post. Hope I don't get band from here or have someone report this as abues or whatever they call it
Hope you all have a good nite and keep the rotors up
Bob
Old Jan 03, 2013, 04:20 AM
still learning
Joined Aug 2010
56 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishandflying View Post
OMG, I truly want to APOLOGIZE TO Heli Pad and to ALL.
That is not necessary, come on, enthousiasme is a good thing and we can all learn from each other.

Have fun!
Old Jan 03, 2013, 04:32 AM
Joined Aug 2011
6,744 Posts
Relax, Bob. It's really no biggie. Nothing to lose sleep over. I remember the days when I just got my first helicopter. I know the feeling. Go back to bed. LOL.
Old Jan 03, 2013, 03:47 PM
United Kingdom, England, Bristol
Joined Dec 2012
18 Posts
Guys

is it good to upgrade batteries or any other mods on the s107 or just leave as stock
x777x is offline Find More Posts by x777x