HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Feb 06, 2012, 04:26 PM
Against Helicopter Cruelty
Joined Aug 2011
6,687 Posts
Pirre, Could people in Belgium be benefit by shopping from Amazon in the European regions? I have always been impressed by Amazon's packaging and shipping? What is it like with Amazon in your region?
Heli Pad is online now Find More Posts by Heli Pad
to remove ads between posts
Old Feb 06, 2012, 04:34 PM
Belgium
Joined Dec 2011
624 Posts
Shipping fees add quite a lot of cost. Cheapest is around $30, and that's a clone like the ones banggood used to sell...
cgpirre is offline Find More Posts by cgpirre
Old Feb 06, 2012, 08:37 PM
Heli Mania
PNW
Joined Dec 2010
2,604 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daryoon View Post
There's no pleasing you people. You order your item from "BangGood"

Of course one would expect some bang goods to arrive. Just be thankful it's just the box.
Good thing they didn't go with the name "Destroygood".
Hayabusa Heli is offline Find More Posts by Hayabusa Heli
Old Feb 06, 2012, 09:30 PM
Joined Feb 2012
96 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayabusa Heli View Post
Good thing they didn't go with the name "Destroygood".
Ahahahahah. Or "RoadKilled Helis"
Aviator168 is offline Find More Posts by Aviator168
Old Feb 07, 2012, 02:41 AM
S107G MSR MSRX 120SR Nano QX
United Kingdom, Coventry
Joined Jan 2012
476 Posts
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Syma-S107-...item4cf671a684

CG, this UK seller ships to Europe, and has excellent feedback, stocking the S107. I have just ordered a F28 from him, which is due to be delivered tomorrow by Parcleforce, tracking No. given. So far so good.

I ordered my S107 from here at the same time, due to the spare parts included :

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/ws/eBayISA...E:L:OU:GB:1123

I will let you know what condition they arrive in
micro2000 is offline Find More Posts by micro2000
Old Feb 07, 2012, 07:14 AM
Belgium
Joined Dec 2011
624 Posts
Thanks for the suggestions, everyone!
cgpirre is offline Find More Posts by cgpirre
Old Feb 07, 2012, 09:49 AM
United States, ME, Augusta
Joined Feb 2007
19 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron qin View Post
http://www.banggood.com/Wholesale-Ge...m-p-36759.html
22$ free shipping,is this price nice for you?
more colors will be on shelf soon selling at the lowest price.
BTW,are the blue and white color version the genuine or clone?
How soon will the new colors "be on the shelf"? I'm ready to jump on this wagon!
I think the blue, white and green versions with the new graphics are all supposed to be genuine, although there may be other details that determine if it is an actual Syma.
xt600 is offline Find More Posts by xt600
Old Feb 07, 2012, 10:53 AM
United States, CA, San Diego
Joined Jan 2012
109 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by xt600 View Post
How soon will the new colors "be on the shelf"? I'm ready to jump on this wagon!
I think the blue, white and green versions with the new graphics are all supposed to be genuine, although there may be other details that determine if it is an actual Syma.
So far I've ordered 6 of the new colors. Two white, two green, and two red. All have been ordered through hobby-estore and all have been genuine. They aren't cheap through that site (just under $30, free shipping, but plus tax if you live in CA).

But I get them in under 48 hours to my house since I live so close to Los Angeles.
XDRoX is offline Find More Posts by XDRoX
Old Feb 07, 2012, 11:13 AM
Joined Jan 2012
44 Posts
I just had to cut a wire to the LED on the nose of a nice blue chopper because the red light would not stop blinking even when the chopper was off. Anybody ever hear of that issue? Bizarre.

By the way, I got a clone from seller Buylaa on ebay recently. Controller was missing a metal contact in the battery compartment and chopper is underpowered and won't fly more than a minute. Seller refunded me, no problem. Still, disappointing. I'm ordering from banggood next time. Hope it's the real deal.
Flybynyte is offline Find More Posts by Flybynyte
Old Feb 07, 2012, 11:35 AM
Joined Jan 2012
229 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by braindecay View Post
Question: While I wait for my new motor, I decided to borrow the new white s107g from my old man. Problem I am having is if I fly more than 4 meters away it drops out the air!! My green s107g will easy fly twice that and some more and has never dropped out the air no matter where the tx is pointing..
Some times it will even happen less than a meter away. Batteries are fine in the tx
My new blue s107 does this as well. What did you find out is the issue? I'm going to use my yellow s107's controller and see if it makes a difference.

Did this issue get resolved? or was the helicopter returned?
broderp is offline Find More Posts by broderp
Old Feb 07, 2012, 11:38 AM
Did you check the FAQ already?
The Netherlands
Joined Jul 2010
13,257 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flybynyte View Post
I just had to cut a wire to the LED on the nose of a nice blue chopper because the red light would not stop blinking even when the chopper was off. Anybody ever hear of that issue? Bizarre.

By the way, I got a clone from seller Buylaa on ebay recently. Controller was missing a metal contact in the battery compartment and chopper is underpowered and won't fly more than a minute. Seller refunded me, no problem. Still, disappointing. I'm ordering from banggood next time. Hope it's the real deal.
Sure the chopper was off then? AFAIK the led only gets current when the receiver is powered on...
SoloProFan is online now Find More Posts by SoloProFan
Old Feb 07, 2012, 01:21 PM
Motto - fly it, crash it = fun
United States, GA
Joined Jul 2007
101 Posts
I have one more comment on my "upgrades" for my 107 - As I bought my first 107 I ordered two 240 mAh batteries for a plan to extend the flying time. After about 20 or so initial flights with the original 150 mAh battery I replaced it with one of the 240s. To my BIG disappointment, the 107 would barely climb. I knew the 240 was heavier than the 150, but I was surprised at the weight effect. On most of my initial flights I continued to reduce weight of the original in various suggested ways and had a Great improvement - quicker response, faster forward speed, and a bit longer flight times (5 1/2 min. to 8 1/2 min.). So, my plan now is to continue with the 150 and I have a blue 107 to be delivered Monday. I'll just rotate heli's for more flying time and use the 30-min. wall charger to keep us going. I've been measuring battery and motors temperatures after flights and charging and found no problems with quick continuing (87 degrees max. at any time). Final comment for best performance improvement is to make it weigh less.
fs2flyer is offline Find More Posts by fs2flyer
Old Feb 07, 2012, 01:28 PM
S107G MSR MSRX 120SR Nano QX
United Kingdom, Coventry
Joined Jan 2012
476 Posts
Interesting - The spec for the S107 I am expecting to be delivered tomorrow includes a 3.7v 180mah battery.
micro2000 is offline Find More Posts by micro2000
Old Feb 07, 2012, 03:00 PM
Joined Jan 2012
44 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPro View Post
Sure the chopper was off then? AFAIK the led only gets current when the receiver is powered on...
When turned off, none of the other lights are on, including the blue LED and the lights inside the body. The chopper won't power up, either, using the controller.
Flybynyte is offline Find More Posts by Flybynyte
Old Feb 07, 2012, 03:06 PM
Motto - fly it, crash it = fun
United States, GA
Joined Jul 2007
101 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by micro2000 View Post
Interesting - The spec for the S107 I am expecting to be delivered tomorrow includes a 3.7v 180mah battery.
Could be 180. Mine says 150 on the battery. It seems that the ads are not always what you get. I got a Syma S033G advertised as LiPo 1100 mAh and got a Li-ion 1500 mAh. Not of any concern, tho.
fs2flyer is offline Find More Posts by fs2flyer