Shop our Airplanes Products Shop our Surface Products
This thread is privately moderated by verticalspark, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 15, 2010, 01:57 PM
Find More Posts by verticalspark
Aut Viam Inveniam Aut Faciam
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined Oct 2008
4,440 Posts
Discussion
The perfect day... that I cant enjoy

So as most everyone knows that its been cold everywhere! I have had the last couple of days off with the exception of yesterday, today and tomorrow. Well I have been flying my sukhoi with the new set of lights that I have on it about 6-6:30 and it seems the perfect time of day, just really cold. I love the radian but its cold and after so long I don't want to fly anymore. Well I had to work a double yesterday from 7 to 11 and today from 7 to 7. Well it just so happens that yesterday was 62* with little wind and today was 65* with no wind! It was a beautiful day and I'm stuck inside staring at my jeep with my micro sukhoi knowing if I take a break and go fly I will get fired. I'm really considering just getting up and going flying right now.

Update: Decided to go fly, got to my jeep only to find that I left the batteries a the house
verticalspark is online now Find More Posts by verticalspark
Last edited by verticalspark; Jan 15, 2010 at 03:18 PM.
to remove ads between posts