HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by stepheva, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 14, 2010, 06:03 PM
Stepheva
London, ON
Joined Feb 2006
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
Sold
Hobbico Nexstar Mini EP, Complete RTF in BOX

I have decided to go bigger for my daughters first plane. Up for grabs here is a brand new Hobbico Mini Nexstar EP. The good; comes RTF from the box. Comes with Tactic 2.4ghz radio, electrifly lipo charger and 1250mah battery. I am throwing in 2 brand new, charged 1x Zippy 20C 1500 mah 3s packs. They haven't been used, just charged, as has the ST battery. I'm also throwing in a Flyzone AC adapter for it. Now for the bad (well, not that bad). The plane came wrinkled all to heck from new. So, I shrunk the covering down best I could. I caused 4 tiny holes on the top of the left wing (which have small cover patches on them), and one small hole on the top of the fuse (covered as well). Then, I was trying to set it up but the throttle channel was reversed. So, when it armed, it went full tilt. The prop struck the top of the right wing (repaired and re-covered), and the engine mount came off (re-glued, better than new). I have 20+ years of building/flying experience, so trust me, this thing is more solid now than before. 5 feet away, and you don't even see the patches. Perfect plane for a more mature learner, but my daughter is only 12, so not for her at this point. Check the vids out online. It is a very spirited flyer when the droops and brakes are off! This setup retails for $300 out the door, without the extra batts and adapter. Selling mine for $$225 shipped in USA/Canada.
stepheva is offline Find More Posts by stepheva
Last edited by stepheva; Jan 16, 2010 at 09:23 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 16, 2010, 09:23 AM
Stepheva
London, ON
Joined Feb 2006
13 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
bump

Friendly weekend bump.
stepheva is offline Find More Posts by stepheva
Old Jan 16, 2010, 09:42 AM
Team Destruction
USA, LA, Lafayette
Joined Oct 2009
187 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
Wouldnt mind having it but I have no use for the radio system....
oilfield1 is offline Find More Posts by oilfield1
Old Jan 16, 2010, 09:44 PM
Team Destruction
USA, LA, Lafayette
Joined Oct 2009
187 Posts
Trader Rating: 49
sold to me!
oilfield1 is offline Find More Posts by oilfield1
Old Jan 25, 2010, 11:21 PM
Joined Jan 2010
0 Posts