HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 14, 2010, 12:24 PM
Belgium
Joined Oct 2005
21 Posts
Discussion
CNC Foam Cutting problem with GMFC

Hello all,

I've been using GMFC 3.0.74 for several years now. Recently I downloaded the 30 days trial version of GMFC 3.0.86 and ran into the following problem:

The backlash comp. speed is not available as an input parameter anymore. In fact the compensation is VERY slow in the new version. Consequently, the cutting wire is virtualy standing and is burning away too much material at the highest and lowest point of the airfoil and every quadrant of a round spar.

My assuption is that it has something to do with the acceleration, since that is the major difference between the two versions.

Can anyone help me out on this one?

Thanks, Wim.
wimmeke is offline Find More Posts by wimmeke
to remove ads between posts