HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by thomer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 03:53 PM
Long live the SHP!
CA
Joined Mar 2003
2,482 Posts
Trader Rating: 147
Sold
Clancy Aviation Speedy Bee

I am also selling a very nice Speedy Bee which I flew 2 times, no crashes or hard landings, plane is in very nice condition. This is an original Clancy Aviation Speedy Bee kit, NOT the Hobby People Arf. Only flaw is you need to remove the old double sided sticky tape in the cockpit where I placed Goofy.

It comes with one servo in the wing with a bellcrank to control both ailerons (wing servo included in sale) It also has two Hitec HS-55 servos for the rudder and elevator I can include for an extra $15 if you want them. They worked well for the plane and are nice and light. I have the shaped elevator and rudder control rods I will include as well. The tail wheel is a small Trexler which will need to be replaced.

Motor is setup for a inrunner such as an Astro Flight 020, or similar. I used 2 nylon tie wraps to secure the motor. Cowl has 4 rare earth magnets that attach to the fuse.
Wings and tail section are all installed using rubber bands. Rudder is attached with a removable hinge pin.

$140 without elevator and rudder servos, $155 with them. I would prefer a local sale on this as it is a very large wing, and it could be a little pricey to ship. But, I will consider shipping and can give you a quote if you want it.

I am located in Los Angeles, CA.
thomer is online now Find More Posts by thomer
Last edited by thomer; Jan 11, 2010 at 10:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 11, 2010, 10:45 AM
Long live the SHP!
CA
Joined Mar 2003
2,482 Posts
Trader Rating: 147
Reduced to $140.

If you are interested in both the Speedy Bee and the Stagger Bee I have for sale, I will sell both for $270.
thomer is online now Find More Posts by thomer
Closed Thread