HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by thomer, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 10, 2010, 03:36 PM
Long live the SHP!
CA
Joined Mar 2003
2,487 Posts
Trader Rating: 148
Sold
Clancy Aviation Stagger Bee

I did not build this, but purchased it from the person who did. One of the nicest Bees I have ever seen. Someone took their time and did it right. As you can tell from the pictures, the finish is really nice, both paint and covering.

It's never been flown before, but is in excellent shape. There are two small flaws. One is a small crack in the side of the fuse which can be repaired with some CA or epoxy, and the other is the battery tray. I was installing a battery to check for fit, and had too much velcro on it, and cracked the tray when I took the battery out. I repaired it and installed a new piece underneath it (can't see it in the picture) to give it more support. I also cut out a very small square to install the on and off switch on the side of the fuse.

It is covered in some type of fabric material, don't remember what it is called, but it's light and strong. Fuse is painted and the wing saddle is covered in the same material as the wings and tail section. Comes with new Trexler tires. The wings, wheels, and tail section all attach with rubber bands, and the rudder has a removable hinge pin.

$140 + shipping to cont. U.S. The box I have for it is sturdy, and will be loaded up with packing peanuts.
thomer is offline Find More Posts by thomer
Last edited by thomer; Jan 11, 2010 at 10:43 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 11, 2010, 10:43 AM
Long live the SHP!
CA
Joined Mar 2003
2,487 Posts
Trader Rating: 148
Reduced to $140.

If you are interested in both the Stagger Bee and the Speedy Bee I have for sale, I will sell both for $270.
thomer is offline Find More Posts by thomer
Closed Thread