HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 10, 2010, 10:01 AM
1 paycheck away from homeless
United States, KS
Joined Mar 2006
4,574 Posts
Complaint
You have got to be kidding me???? Someone needs to get a grip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me how me reporting this post for basically accussing me of being a criminal is obnoxious reporting & him reporting my post (#74) as a personal attack is ok? I mean this guy starts this argument & I try to refrain from attacking him but when I get the best of him he goes on a reporting spree. Then the mod or whomever looks it over doesn't even have the decency to go through the thread to see if there were any infractions by anyone else. Just my posts.

I don't deny wrong doing at all but the posts that I got points for was pretty petty. How is it that calling him a genius is a personal attack when he can basically say I'm a criminal & that's ok???????

Someone on here needs to get a grip! No wonder there are more & more older members leaving daily.

As far as I'm concerned you can leave the damn points. This site has completely lost touch, close my account if you want. I'm done!
ghostmechanic is offline Find More Posts by ghostmechanic
Last edited by ghostmechanic; Jan 10, 2010 at 10:09 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 10, 2010, 10:25 AM
Administrator
United States, TN, Nashville
Joined Mar 2002
11,496 Posts
GM
I am rechecking.
Jim T. Graham is online now Find More Posts by Jim T. Graham
Administrator
Old Jan 10, 2010, 10:28 AM
Administrator
Joined Mar 2002
11,496 Posts
You recieved the obnoxious warning for reporting a thread about beer making. There were no rules broken, it was in the right place and it is totally legal.
Administrator
Old Jan 10, 2010, 06:34 PM
United States, KS
Joined Mar 2006
4,574 Posts
I don't see how when the rule about drugs includes alcohol. I've seen far lesser things others have been offended by getting points. And I am truely offended this type of thing is allowed. Oh well. I'm outta here I guess. You know I've always had respect for you Jim but, this is the final straw for me.

BTW the 1st post in this thread got reported for swearing

Hey Jim, how 'bout you give that avoidingexpert guy a 3 point obnoxious reporting violation since he is obviously following me around & reporting all of my posts? He just reported this post as well
Last edited by ghostmechanic; Jan 11, 2010 at 03:17 AM.
Old Jan 11, 2010, 07:27 AM
Administrator
Joined Mar 2002
11,496 Posts
He wasn't the one that reported your post for a group attack.
Administrator
Old Jan 11, 2010, 07:58 AM
United States, KS
Joined Mar 2006
4,574 Posts
Where's the group attack? I didn't even notice it had been reported until I went to edit it to add to it & fix a spelling error.
Old Jan 11, 2010, 08:18 AM
Administrator
Joined Mar 2002
11,496 Posts
You edited it out but this was your group attack:
Quote:
Maybe you guys should look at wrangling in the scum on here
Administrator