SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 08, 2010, 06:59 PM
Joined Mar 2006
179 Posts
Discussion
how to add rudder to vapor brick

I can not find how to add the rudder port to the vapor green dot brick. I know that it is in the discussion but can not come up with the correct search. What i want to do is add the rudder channel plug to the vapor green dot reciever. then mix the throttle with the rudder and use a 1 cell esc on the rudder to drive the 2 gram brushless

can this be done?
where to I find the directions?
there are three pads on the reciever for the rudder which is the +, -, and signal?

please help

tom
chem teacher2 is online now Find More Posts by chem teacher2
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 08, 2010, 10:30 PM
It's a spiderweb of knit lines
Souderton Pa. USA
Joined Mar 2002
2,639 Posts
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=985344
mcross is offline Find More Posts by mcross
Old Jan 08, 2010, 10:55 PM
Power Wheels Guru
Southlake, TX
Joined Jan 2008
7,327 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chem teacher2 View Post
I can not find how to add the rudder port to the vapor green dot brick. I know that it is in the discussion but can not come up with the correct search. What i want to do is add the rudder channel plug to the vapor green dot reciever. then mix the throttle with the rudder and use a 1 cell esc on the rudder to drive the 2 gram brushless

can this be done?
where to I find the directions?
there are three pads on the reciever for the rudder which is the +, -, and signal?

please help

tom
It's a little easier to use the flap channel than the rudder, unless you have a DX7 and are doing differential thrust (you need at least 3 mixes to do this).

For an external ESC you just need to solder the Signal wire to the board and then run +/- to the Bricks +/- wires. This is the easiest way if you don't have tiny solder skills.

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/attac...mentid=2454222

Modfly's F-18 thread

or you can solder all three Like this
UNGN is offline Find More Posts by UNGN