HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2010, 01:10 PM
Long Beach, CA
Joined Oct 2009
127 Posts
Question
How do we reach J Morgan?

At Electric Flyer Magazine, we are trying to reach J Morgan regarding his vacuum forming techniques. Does anyone know how we can contact him. If you read this, J please drop an email to Henry Holcomb, Publisher/Editor,
info@electricflyermagazine.com
Cordiall,
Henry
http://www.electricflyermagazine.com
Henry111 is offline Find More Posts by Henry111
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2010, 01:43 PM
Official Boat Bum
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Mar 2000
7,394 Posts
Just do a search here, look him up and PM him. He is easily reached and in addition to his amazing building and flying skills he's the consummate gentleman.
Eddie P is offline Find More Posts by Eddie P
RCG Plus Member
Old Jan 07, 2010, 02:12 PM
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
20,957 Posts
he hangs out in the pusher jet forum and warbirds forum ...i think his PM address is J Morgan
AIR SALLY is online now Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Old Feb 09, 2011, 07:30 AM
Suspended Account
San Diego
Joined Dec 2003
303 Posts
Henry, I got your Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry111 View Post
At Electric Flyer Magazine, we are trying to reach J Morgan regarding his vacuum forming techniques. Does anyone know how we can contact him. If you read this, J please drop an email to Henry Holcomb, Publisher/Editor,
info@electricflyermagazine.com
Cordiall,
Henry
http://www.electricflyermagazine.com
Henry I got your Email (see pasted below). As you can imagine I am sorry that the plane is gone. Instinct would lead me to think that you didn't want to sell it for the price I won it for so just to set the record straight on that thought can you post pictures of the demolished plane please.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Please accept my deep and sincere apology. As you know, the Seabee had never been flown. Well, we thought we would give it a test flight. The crash was spectacular. It will require practically a rebuild to put it back in the air. I know, we should not have flown it, but our hope was to get it all trimmed out for whoever bought it. Obviously, that was not a good idea. Please forgive us. I feel terrible about, but it is too late now.
Sincerely,
Henry
TheEdge is offline Find More Posts by TheEdge
Last edited by TheEdge; Feb 09, 2011 at 07:36 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)