New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 07, 2010, 01:10 PM
Find More Posts by Henry111
Long Beach, CA
Joined Oct 2009
127 Posts
Question
How do we reach J Morgan?

At Electric Flyer Magazine, we are trying to reach J Morgan regarding his vacuum forming techniques. Does anyone know how we can contact him. If you read this, J please drop an email to Henry Holcomb, Publisher/Editor,
info@electricflyermagazine.com
Cordiall,
Henry
http://www.electricflyermagazine.com
Henry111 is offline Find More Posts by Henry111
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 07, 2010, 01:43 PM
Find More Posts by Eddie P
Official Boat Bum
United States, NV, Reno
Joined Mar 2000
8,157 Posts
Just do a search here, look him up and PM him. He is easily reached and in addition to his amazing building and flying skills he's the consummate gentleman.
Eddie P is online now Find More Posts by Eddie P
Old Jan 07, 2010, 02:12 PM
Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
deltas are cool
Tehachapi ,CA.
Joined Apr 2006
22,440 Posts
he hangs out in the pusher jet forum and warbirds forum ...i think his PM address is J Morgan
AIR SALLY is online now Find More Posts by AIR SALLY
Old Feb 09, 2011, 07:30 AM
Find More Posts by TheEdge
Suspended Account
San Diego
Joined Dec 2003
303 Posts
Henry, I got your Email

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry111 View Post
At Electric Flyer Magazine, we are trying to reach J Morgan regarding his vacuum forming techniques. Does anyone know how we can contact him. If you read this, J please drop an email to Henry Holcomb, Publisher/Editor,
info@electricflyermagazine.com
Cordiall,
Henry
http://www.electricflyermagazine.com
Henry I got your Email (see pasted below). As you can imagine I am sorry that the plane is gone. Instinct would lead me to think that you didn't want to sell it for the price I won it for so just to set the record straight on that thought can you post pictures of the demolished plane please.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Please accept my deep and sincere apology. As you know, the Seabee had never been flown. Well, we thought we would give it a test flight. The crash was spectacular. It will require practically a rebuild to put it back in the air. I know, we should not have flown it, but our hope was to get it all trimmed out for whoever bought it. Obviously, that was not a good idea. Please forgive us. I feel terrible about, but it is too late now.
Sincerely,
Henry
TheEdge is offline Find More Posts by TheEdge
Last edited by TheEdge; Feb 09, 2011 at 07:36 AM.
Reply With Quote  (Disabled)