HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by mikeythev, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 06, 2010, 09:08 PM
I like foam
outside of philadelphia
Joined Nov 2005
287 Posts
Discussion
Airbrushing Day Two

At work I laser cut a flames template (thanks GorillaBob!) I found on RCGroups. It's cut from standard card stock. I tried my best to minimize overspray, but couldn't stop the yellow from getting on the left fuselage side. I think it looks pretty good for my second go at it.

I also airbrushed the canopy. I don't know how to make the canopy look 3D like the pro's do it. I'm anxious to find out how they do it.
mikeythev is offline Find More Posts by mikeythev
Last edited by mikeythev; Jan 06, 2010 at 09:14 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 11, 2010, 11:46 PM
Re-Kitting Expert :o
Bullhead City, Arizona
Joined Jan 2005
1,673 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeythev View Post
At work I laser cut a flames template (thanks GorillaBob!) I found on RCGroups. It's cut from standard card stock. I tried my best to minimize overspray, but couldn't stop the yellow from getting on the left fuselage side. I think it looks pretty good for my second go at it.

I also airbrushed the canopy. I don't know how to make the canopy look 3D like the pro's do it. I'm anxious to find out how they do it.
My Pleasure! I thought that looked familiar when I saw it Nice job!
GorillaBob is offline Find More Posts by GorillaBob