SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 06, 2010, 08:41 AM
Athens, Greece
Joined Apr 2009
165 Posts
Discussion
Spectrum dx6i delete model

Hi to all. How could I remove / delete a model from my Tx's list?
Thanks
thanks
Thanos is offline Find More Posts by Thanos
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2010, 09:13 AM
Air, Ground & Water
Canada, ON, Rockland
Joined Aug 2008
24,659 Posts
Read the manual, if you do not have it then download it from the manufacturer website.
http://spektrumrc.com/ProdInfo/Files/SPM6600Manual.pdf

If you can not do either then power on the TX and go threw the menu screen in the particular model memory you wish to delete or reset.

TO PERFORM A RESET
Press the ROLLER and hold while turning on the transmitter to enter the SETUP LIST. When SETUP LIST appears on screen release the roller.
Alternatively the setup list can be accessed from the main screen by pressing the roller to access the ADJUST LIST then scrolling through the ADJUST LIST by rolling the roller to highlight SETUP LIST then press the roller.
SETUP LIST SCREEN
Rotate the roller to highlight COPY/RESET then press the roller to access the COPY/RESET function.
TO ACCESS THE RESET FUNCTION
Rotate the roller to highlight RESET then press the roller to enter the RESET function.
RESET SCREEN Rotate the roller to YES, next to SURE, and then press the roller to reset the model to factory default settings.
freechip is online now Find More Posts by freechip
Old Jan 06, 2010, 10:26 AM
Athens, Greece
Joined Apr 2009
165 Posts
Appreciate the answer. I do have the manual, only I thought that reseting to default settings had to do with the whole Tx (all models to be removed).

Thanks again freechip!!
Thanos is offline Find More Posts by Thanos
Old Jan 06, 2010, 11:25 AM
no wings any more, just dust!
stoke on trent
Joined Oct 2004
8,052 Posts
Thanos, you could simply re-name the model, and set all parameters to zero exponential, 100%epa all channels,
Ghost 2501 is offline Find More Posts by Ghost 2501