HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by aeromechanic1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Jan 05, 2010, 09:01 PM
Joined May 2006
175 Posts
Discussion
New Parkflyer's club in South Florida....

Hello everyone:

I have a golden opportunity to create a local Parkflyer club in South Florida.
I've been talking at my parish, (and would pretty much get the blessings from) which has an adequate open grassy area where to fly small electrics. I could get permission to fly there Saturday mornings, and Sundays in the afternoons. Also, I have been talking to the AMA to set it up under their Parkflyer's program. Now, I'll like to find local flyers, besides people from the parish (obviously, for whom I'll like to get involved as a positive family activity for the parish). As we all know, sometimes parks are crowded and it can be a little complicated to find a suitable area.
Anyone please feel free to contact me with their suggestions and if you want to participate, and live in the Boca Raton - Pompano Beach area.
aeromechanic1 is offline Find More Posts by aeromechanic1
to remove ads between posts