SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Jan 04, 2010, 06:57 PM
Joined Jan 2010
2 Posts
Question
Blade mXC

Ok, I bought a blade mxc a couple weeks ago and I love it, but after an attempt at some stunt flying around obsticles I broke the little ball that the stablizer flybar linkage connects to on one of the top rotor blades. Now it only has one of the linkages so I swapped the blades because the other blade has the ball on it also. But now my helo fly's in little circles while hovering, not bad, just about 10". So is that little ball throwing things off? Or did I break something else? Also wanting to order some "spare" parts to have some spares what do you recommend? Hope someone can help!!
c5eng is offline Find More Posts by c5eng
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 05, 2010, 10:09 AM
If it flies, I can crash it.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Joined Nov 2003
1,507 Posts
c5,
There is a ton of info on the mCX in the multi rotor section.
First the little circles are known as TBE, toilet bowl effect. Check the the flybar still moves freely. Should be very loose, that is a main cause of TBE. You may want to turn the connector around, when it came off you may have put the wrong side inwards. If that does not help, just order a new sret of blades. Remember to go check the numerous threads on the mCX over in the multi rotor section. A ton of good info to keep the bird flying well for a long time.
sleb is online now Find More Posts by sleb