HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Jan 02, 2010, 01:39 PM
RCG -Minus Member
United States, SC, West Columbia
Joined Oct 2009
1,440 Posts
Question
HZ mini super cub tail wheel mod

Hi all!I was wondering if anyone has made a steerable tail wheel for the hz mini SC. I'm not sure i want to tape it directly to the rudder, because it might come off. I think this pic has a good idea to it. and also, what kind of CA do you recommend?

Thanks,
Matt
microflitedude is offline Find More Posts by microflitedude
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 02, 2010, 01:46 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Joined Oct 2009
1,440 Posts
wups here's the pic

Old Mar 04, 2010, 02:37 PM
RCG -Minus Member
Joined Oct 2009
1,440 Posts
Ok- i went to the LHS, and picked up a DU-BRO micro steerable tail wheel. I tore out the stock wheel clip, shaved off some foam, and mounted the wheel arm with medium CA. after it dried, I glues the servo arm onto the rudder. i used the other half of the servo arm to act as a spacer between the rudder and arm. I also have included a few pics. Anyone know how to attach video?

link to wheel - http://www.shopatron.com/products/pr...=926/101.0.1.1

Matt