HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 31, 2009, 09:38 AM
chronic in training
L.A. beautiful san fernando valley
Joined Nov 2008
1,830 Posts
Discussion
good places to slope in the east bay?

I was just up there and did not have enough time to slope.. though I did get a powered flight in. looks like some sweet spots in the east bay to slope. any good places you could point me to next time I am up there ?

thanks

GAry
grfcon is offline Find More Posts by grfcon
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 31, 2009, 11:24 AM
Joined Jan 2003
6,928 Posts
Tilden Park/Vollmer Peak in Oakland in northeast winds can be good for floaters, scale planes, etc. If you're willing to walk about 1/2 mile north of that site "Rattlesnake" faces the same way and is an amazing spot for PSS planes or other heavies.
slopemeno is online now Find More Posts by slopemeno
Old Dec 31, 2009, 05:25 PM
Scott R/C Time Pilot
NorthBend/Coos Bay,Oregon USA
Joined Dec 2009
1,492 Posts
Coyote Hills next to the Dumbarton bridge or Cal State Hayward top of the hill next to the college dorms parking lot.
orange&white is offline Find More Posts by orange&white
Old Jan 09, 2010, 09:39 AM
chronic in training
L.A. beautiful san fernando valley
Joined Nov 2008
1,830 Posts
nice..thanks gentlemen..orange and white ...love the handle..was brown and white back in the day
grfcon is offline Find More Posts by grfcon