HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by chris-miranda, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 10, 2003, 11:09 PM
registered republican
In a van, down by the river
Joined Oct 2002
113 Posts
Trader Rating: 17
warning watch out Gws Radio System Forsale buyer beware!!!

not shure if this guy is trying to scam people but he has sold this package to me and i send him money and now he says he sold it to sumone else i do not understand i told him 4 times i wanted it and i would send him a money order. so i just want to warn all of you

thanks chris
chris-miranda is offline Find More Posts by chris-miranda
to remove ads between posts
Old May 10, 2003, 11:25 PM
Riverside, Calif
Joined Dec 2001
12 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Just to let everybody know, I had an experience with this "Jermaine" guy and he was the flakey-est guy I ever dealt with on the web. I didnt get cheated out of my money, but I sure got cheated out of my time. Sent him the money twice for his stuff and both times he "changed his mind" and sent the money back with some cock & bull story. He is a trip!! One might want to use caution when dealing with him. Chic
Chic is offline Find More Posts by Chic
Old May 10, 2003, 11:33 PM
Big 3D
Lufkin, TX
Joined Feb 2003
869 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Chris

you have a PM
jamin is offline Find More Posts by jamin
Old May 10, 2003, 11:52 PM
Big 3D
Lufkin, TX
Joined Feb 2003
869 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Guys

I guess somewhere between posting, PM's, email and telephone calls I have gotten in ahead of you. I bought his other deal before he went into the Air Force without problems. I contacted him today about the radio system and apparently also got in ahead of everone with a definate answer.

Jermaine is a great seller and he is a man of fast action.

Please do not be quick to bash him, but do be quick to answer and confirm with him.

James
jamin is offline Find More Posts by jamin
Old May 11, 2003, 06:59 PM
USA, CA, Aptos
Joined Oct 2002
89 Posts
Trader Rating: 46
Maybe Mireanda is getting back some of what he sold to me a worthless wing.What come around goes around
gjenn is offline Find More Posts by gjenn
Old Sep 03, 2003, 10:55 PM
crazy about airliner
forest MS, USA
Joined Mar 2002
292 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
mireanda bad dealer

Quote:
Originally posted by gjenn
Maybe Mireanda is getting back some of what he sold to me a worthless wing.What come around goes around

hi gjenn

you are right about mireanda
jermaine is offline Find More Posts by jermaine
Closed Thread