Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Jdeiter, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 29, 2009, 08:45 AM
You talkin' to ME?
lehigh valley, pa
Joined Nov 2003
163 Posts
Trader Rating: 11
For Sale
(2) HeliMax Axe CP-Alu Head & Lots of CF

I've since upgraded to bigger and better things so it's time to cleanup. Selling (2) Helimax Axe CP's, one complete and one frame with all components(rx, 3in1, servos) to complete. Yellow heli has full purple metal head, carbon fiber paddles, carbon fiber boom, carbon fiber tail blades & tail fin. Blue heli is completely stock and can be completed with included components or used for parts. Spares include 5 main blades which need recovering, 6 tail blades (3 new plastic,2 repaired plastic,1 new carbon fiber), one boom, two main shafts, one pair training gear, two used swash plates, 4 plastic paddles, one flybar, four new blade grips, two new batteries, a bunch of plastic head parts, and a bag full of other misc pieces. Both TX's are included - CH#40 & CH#44 Price is $175OBO Shipped

Jdeiter is offline Find More Posts by Jdeiter
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 29, 2009, 08:09 PM
You talkin' to ME?
lehigh valley, pa
Joined Nov 2003
163 Posts
just found a pair of new in package main blades and an extra nimh wall charger which will also be included in this package. No reasonable offer refused
Old Dec 30, 2009, 02:10 PM
You talkin' to ME?
lehigh valley, pa
Joined Nov 2003
163 Posts
Now On eBay!