HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by bighank13, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 05:04 PM
Ahsville (just south of Columbus), OH
Joined May 2007
588 Posts
Trader Rating: 141
Sold
SUPER CLEAN Traxxas Nitro 2.5 Revo...$299 SHIPPED2U! (will trade 4 E-Revo VXL 1/16)

This posting is for a Traxxas Nitro 2.5 Revo Monster Truck...in EXCELLENT "RUNNING" CONDTION! I realize that some will not buy a used nitro car or truck for fear of damages unseen; however I am selling this for my brother-in-law and can personally vouch for its condition. My trading rating here and on Ebay speak for themself. Also, if you wish, you are more than welcome to PM me and I can shoot you my brother-in-law's cell phone number.

The information below was taken from my brother-in-law's Craigslist Ad:
I bought it last spring brand new, as it was left over at the local hobby shop when the 3.3 came out. It is in very good condition, with no broken parts. Actually, I have never broken a part on it. It has been adult owned and driven responsibly. (I keep my wife away - she is one crazy driver!) The body has the usual and customary scuffs. The motor was broken in to the letter of the Traxxas manual and since that time I have yet to burn through a gallon of fuel. The truck will come with everything that was shipped in the original box, and I will throw in; a battery for the starter wand, an extra glow plug (I changed the plug after the initial break in and have never needed to change it again), and anything else I have laying around that is Nitro Truck related. It will also come with the extra pieces/parts that were originally contained in its shipping package. All you will need to do is get some fuel...and you are ready to run.

I love this truck, but I really need to sell it or trade for a 1/16th scale Revo VXL. I have a 7 year old son who I bought an electric truggy for and we love to run together, however he becomes impatient when I have to "hit the pits" for tuning, refueling etc. (He doesn't like to drive alone). I am ready to go back to the low-maintenance world of electric R/C.

Brian's asking price is $299 which includes shipping and insurance via Fed Ex anywhere in the U.S. We would be willing to ship it internaitnally, with the new owner paying for any associated shipping costs.

As my rating here clearly shows, I am an honest trader who cares about what I sell. PURCHASE WITH CONFIDIENCE! Thanks for looking! Hank
bighank13 is offline Find More Posts by bighank13
Last edited by bighank13; Dec 26, 2009 at 05:48 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread