HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Sep 23, 2010, 04:47 PM
Joined Jan 2010
2 Posts
Do you still have the PB parts? I would be interested in buying them. Thanks, Tony.
tonyjpevans is offline Find More Posts by tonyjpevans
to remove ads between posts
Old Sep 25, 2010, 11:27 AM
Joined Sep 2010
3 Posts
sorry man i wouldnt break down the car for parts its worth its weight in gold as a full complete car ,it would be a shame to collectors if i sold parts off it, the whole car is now done with all electrics and radio gear gone in ,we would sell the 2 cars for a better price
noelleahy24 is offline Find More Posts by noelleahy24
Old Nov 16, 2010, 03:12 PM
Joined Nov 2010
2 Posts
Pb mustang body shell

Can any body help? Looking for a body shell for a pb mustang and also box and manual

Lloyd.ash@Ashwoods.org

Thanks
lloydash is offline Find More Posts by lloydash
Old Nov 17, 2010, 09:07 AM
Joined Jan 2010
36 Posts
PB Racing Ltd - Mustang

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonyjpevans View Post
Do you still have the PB parts? I would be interested in buying them. Thanks, Tony.
Hi Tony, what parts do you require? I have a load of Mustang bits, new and old.

Cheers

Chris.
chrislam is offline Find More Posts by chrislam
Last edited by chrislam; Nov 17, 2010 at 09:15 AM. Reason: editing
Old Nov 19, 2010, 05:41 AM
Joined Jan 2010
36 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lloydash View Post
Can any body help? Looking for a body shell for a pb mustang and also box and manual

Lloyd.ash@Ashwoods.org

Thanks
Hi Lloyd,

I have an X3 manual here (can't remember which one) I could do a copy for you if you want. It'll be next week when I get into work but if you could send me a personal message with your address then I should be able to send it out for you.

Cheers,

Chris.
chrislam is offline Find More Posts by chrislam
Old Aug 31, 2011, 04:59 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,817 Posts
Mustang X3

Well just got me an almost complete Mustang X3, needs fair bit of work but it came with a brand new never run Nova Rossi 21 and a few spares loads of tires, need to find a body shell. Car had been converted to centre drive but came with all the bits to change it back (well allmost) did a little work on centre diff today, hoping to get a few bit off Chris, will post a few pics as it come together.
steve bisco is offline Find More Posts by steve bisco
Old Sep 04, 2011, 02:55 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,817 Posts
Mustang PB Shocks

Hi all, done a lot of work on the shocks today, made some bronze inserts for the seal holders, shocks have alloy pistons dont remember that but they are back together and working quite well Going to get all new screws and nuts and bolts tomorrow, made a list of what I need, I was hoping to get some parts off Chris as I know he had a lot of parts, If anyone else out there has any parts I need 37t gear part No 432242, and the plastic moulding support that comes from the front gear down to the chassis, see black and white pic, also the brake parts in pic.
Cheers.
Steve
Old Sep 17, 2011, 05:14 PM
canvey island
Joined Jul 2002
1,817 Posts
More work done

Well dont know if anyone is watching this but done some more work on the X3 today
Old Dec 06, 2011, 12:52 PM
Joined Dec 2011
3 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noelleahy24 View Post
hers a few pics with info
I have a pb Apollo in great condition just missing a fuel tank. And servos it has an Irvine xr15 engine I tested it by doing a temp repair on the fuel tank and fitting radio gear and it's fast as HELL!!! I'm looking to sell if anyone is interested pls msg me
PB Apollo is offline Find More Posts by PB Apollo
Old Dec 06, 2011, 02:23 PM
Joined Dec 2011
3 Posts
Old Dec 08, 2011, 01:46 AM
Joined Dec 2011
3 Posts
Some spares included are a 4 x wheels on foam 2 spare rear foam gyres (original pb part) and a set of slicks on wheels with the front tyres cambered. Some gears and clutch parts too.
Old Feb 22, 2012, 01:44 PM
Joined Jan 2012
1 Posts
Hello.. I have also a pb mustang withe the twin schoks at the back.. wonder if there are parts fore sale..

Greetz john.
johnbasco is offline Find More Posts by johnbasco
Old Apr 28, 2012, 04:33 AM
Joined Jan 2010
11 Posts
Hi all,
I'm restoring an old Mustang Xi2, and need a driveshaft/dogbone (diff to wheelhub). Also, I need the front and rear white plastic bumpers, and a main chassisplate in good condition.....
I'll try to post pics later today, if anyone's interested.
Thanks, Mick
Amsterdam
8valve is offline Find More Posts by 8valve
Last edited by 8valve; Apr 29, 2012 at 01:19 PM.
Old Apr 29, 2012, 01:38 PM
Joined Jan 2010
11 Posts
Here are some pics of the 'work in progress'....
Old Apr 29, 2012, 01:43 PM
Joined Jan 2010
11 Posts
OPS .21 RE Refurbishment.