|Dec 22, 2009, 12:57 PM|
Joined Jul 2003
Trader Rating: 0
RTF Quique Somenzini 73” Yak-54S w/EVO 26cc Gas Engine (Never Flown)
Complete RTF QQ 73” Yak-54S
Over $1900 of components all new & never used!
Asking price: $1400
Complete Package Includes:
- Quique Somenzini 73” Yak-54S
- Evolution 26cc Gas Engine
- Evolution Pitts style Muffler
- Futaba 7CAP PCM 72Mhz 7ch. Computer Radio (Channel 20)
- Futaba FP-R138 PCM 8ch. Receiver & Crystal (Channel 20)
- (4) Futaba S9206 Servos (for Ailerons & Elevators)
- (1) Hitec HS5955TG Servo (for Rudder)
- (1) Futaba S3151 Servo (for Throttle)
- Dubro Heavy Duty Servo Arms (for Ailerons & Elevators)
- Futaba NR4F1500 4.8V NiCad Battery (for Receiver)
- Batteries America 7.2V 700mAh NiCad Battery (for Ignition)
- Tru-Turn 3” Aluminum Spinner & Adapter Nut
- APC 18 x 6W Propeller
- Great Planes Scale Tailwheel Assembly
- (2) MPI Charge Switches (one for receiver & one for ignition)
- Madison ¼-Turn Miracle Fueler Assembly
- Dubro Large Fuel Filter
- Tygon Fuel Line
- Assembly Manual
I assembled this airplane for the president of my R/C club (the Romeo Skyhawks in Michigan) two years ago, and just recently got it back from him as part of trade for another airplane. In the two years that he owned it, it only left his house to be displayed at a couple club events each year. He never brought it to the flying field, and never even put gas in the fuel tank.
This airplane was meticulously assembled for over ½ a year, to make sure that everything was just right. The aileron and elevator hinge lines are sealed with clear Ultracote. All fuel line connections are zip-tied to insure that they don’t come off. All servo extensions are secured with multiple windings of thread to insure that they don’t come apart. I designed a throttle arm (which I’ve sold on RCU separately), and a choke assembly, for the Evolution engine (as the stock engine doesn’t come with either of these items). The airplane is balanced, and the radio is all set up (with both high, and low rates), according to the information provided in the manual.
* If you want the airplane, but already have your own radio, I’d be willing to sell it separately. Also, if you're interested in the airplane, but have a different price in mind. Please let me know. You never know...if it doesn't sell for what I'd like to get for it, I may be willing to sell it for less!
Because of the size, and weight, of this model I have it listed as “Local Pickup”. But if somebody is willing to pay actual shipping & handling charges (including all materials used to crate it up) I’d be willing to ship it. However, based on prior experience with shipping items of this size, you'd probably be looking at $200-$300 to ship it.
If you have any questions, or would like additional photos of anything, please let me know and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible. If you’re in the neighborhood, please don’t hesitate to drop by, and have a look. I’m unemployed right now, and home most of the time. So any time you’d like to see it is fine with me…just call first to make arrangements.
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Sold Sig Riser 100 Floater RTF Nice Never flown||rcdude01||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||2||Dec 22, 2009 10:55 PM|
|Sold Quique yak 73" with super tiger 2300 rtf||johnsheri||Aircraft - Fuel - Airplanes (FS/W)||3||Dec 13, 2009 11:16 AM|
|Discussion any thoughts on a Quique Somenzini Yak 54||joey1117||3D Flying||12||Nov 22, 2009 07:55 PM|
|Sold Quique Somenzini 73" Yak 54 Electric with Hacker motor and ESC RTF||Steve H.||Aircraft - Electric - Airplanes (FS/W)||1||Sep 05, 2008 02:01 PM|
|Alert Quique Somenzini Yak-54 Electric where to buy||migdestroyer999||3D Flying||4||Sep 18, 2004 12:10 PM|