Old Dec 20, 2009, 11:07 PM
Whats going on Guys???
New Zealand
Joined Jul 2005
86 Posts
Discussion
ST Models DG1000

Hey,
I've been looking to set my self up with an AP ship for a while now.

One model in particular has caught my attention for the job, the ST Models DG1000, I'm wondering if any one has already used this model as a platform?

At a glance it looks promising, large wing span, rear motor and removable cockpit cover which may provide a base for a camera mount without too much modification to the model itself.

I am heading to uni next year so cant spend too much, I think $800NZD (570USD~) should be sufficient for an aircraft and camera.

I know there are some excellent AP ships that have been designed on here but I'd really prefer a ship that can multitask rather than be specialized. The DG1000 looks like it would offer that, being a glider as well.

I'm open to suggestions on both camera and model, however I don't want to ship a model in from overseas. In terms of a cam I'm open to suggestions to anything so long as it doesn't blow my budget!. I'm after something that will provide great clear pics, mainly on a PC.
Elite is offline Find More Posts by Elite
to remove ads between posts