HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 20, 2009, 09:05 PM
Joined Apr 2006
957 Posts
Discussion
Freewing SU-34 airframe only blue?

Anyone know where i can get the Freewing SU-34 airframe only blue colour? Aerial Hobby has them but will only carry the green version, for some reason. Everywhere else i can just find the PNP and i just want the airframe kit.

Does anyone know of a good place it's available?

Thanks for any help.
aferguson is offline Find More Posts by aferguson
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2009, 10:43 PM
Virginia Beach, VA
Joined Nov 2006
959 Posts
http://www.hobby-lobby.com/su34_blue...frame_only.htm
anthodenn is offline Find More Posts by anthodenn
Old Dec 21, 2009, 11:09 AM
Joined Apr 2006
957 Posts
thanks much.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 10:46 AM
Joined Apr 2006
957 Posts
anyone know of somewhere else carrying the Freewing Su-34 airframe only in blue camo?

Hobby Lobby's shipping to Canada is $85, which is retarded....an overcharge of about $50. I used to be able to count on them for a square deal......those day are gone i guess.

If anyone knows somewhere else a blue airframe is available, i'd appreciate the head's up.
Old Dec 26, 2009, 12:46 PM
You are a "go" for reentry
High Orbit.....
Joined Jun 2009
5,934 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by aferguson View Post
anyone know of somewhere else carrying the Freewing Su-34 airframe only in blue camo?

Hobby Lobby's shipping to Canada is $85, which is retarded....an overcharge of about $50. I used to be able to count on them for a square deal......those day are gone i guess.

If anyone knows somewhere else a blue airframe is available, i'd appreciate the head's up.
Go through the Freewing Su34 thread http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showt...18516&page=142. There are several references to just about every supplier known to us.

Personally PW-RC.com. The shipping was cheaper from Hong Kong the other side of the world rather than southern US. But its still going to be about $40 depending on how you ship.
I've only seen one in Canada, AJ Hobbies had one but that was from HL + shipping.
So no way around it.
Maxthrottle is online now Find More Posts by Maxthrottle
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: EDF Design
Old Dec 26, 2009, 03:03 PM
Joined Apr 2006
957 Posts
thanks for the info. Aerial Hobby has them for $126 but they just have the green ones at the moment...they have now told me that they may get the blue ones in next month. So i'll wait and see.

Most places are charging waaay too much for just the airframe. I consider $126 plus reasonable shipping somewhat acceptable. Anything over that is too much for a piece of painted foam.

If i've learned anything in this hobby, it's patience is a virtue. Over time availability goes up and prices come down.