HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 20, 2009, 06:37 PM
Joined Nov 2009
2 Posts
Discussion
hello everyone im new to this forum :) new erevo questions?

hello i just got my new brushless erevo int eh mail today!! but the oqners manual i got in the box is a e revo 5605 model and it is different is subtle ways like first thing it tells me to do is hook up my antenna and pull it out of the bagsa and install it but appenently the brushless comes with its installed so now i dont know what to believe in this book? is this the right book ?
freebody is offline Find More Posts by freebody
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 20, 2009, 07:35 PM
United States, FL, Seminole
Joined May 2009
99 Posts
They usually come with one book to cover all the different models. I would not look into it that much.
burnineyes is offline Find More Posts by burnineyes
Old Dec 20, 2009, 11:01 PM
Joined Nov 2009
2 Posts
ok thx just making sure becuase im new to rc and dont know anything about any of this, well i had a nitro truck 10 years ago that literally broke in less than 5 min the 7 times i ever took it out because it took 1 month to replace the $5 part everytime it broke until i gave it away hopeing for the best this time LOL thx ill tell you how this goes when i buy my charger tomorow to try it out
freebody is offline Find More Posts by freebody
Old Dec 21, 2009, 12:38 AM
USA, MN, Minneapolis
Joined Jul 2008
614 Posts
the E-revo is a good strong truck.
E-maxxman is offline Find More Posts by E-maxxman