HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by customcarmaker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 01:53 AM
I have two speeds fast and WFO
United States, IN, Vincennes
Joined Jul 2006
471 Posts
Discussion
Stick and tissue

This stuka kit is taking me back to when i built old comet kits. My first model airplane was a comet cub. I built a few rubber planes then went to control line but these kits never get easier. In fact i think they get harder to build the more experienced you get because you want everything perfect and when something doesnt look right you change it to make it right. Oh well thats the way it is for all kit builders. I do however prefer building kits than arfs but when space is at a premium or like me no workbench arfs just make it easier. But the kit skills are needed when you crash an arf. I almost always rebuild unless i have to buy new parts. Maybe i should stop crashing but that would mean stop flying. No its not that bad.
customcarmaker is offline Find More Posts by customcarmaker
to remove ads between posts