Voters: 50. You may not vote on this poll

Old Dec 16, 2009, 08:39 PM
Dan Green
Joined Oct 2009
344 Posts
Cool
Official Banana Hobby LIVECHAT Conversation Thread

Banana Hobby Costumers,

Go ahead and Copy and paste your Banana Hobby Conversations into this thread.

Just live chat conversations.

Good or bad experience.

Please nothing other than Conversation please. No thread bashing comments... you can only comment on the conversations.

the poll is just a side note thing. i thought it would be interesting.

This thread is not bais, i truley just want to see what happens!

this could be very funny!

Peace
dgbuggy is offline Find More Posts by dgbuggy
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 17, 2009, 02:32 PM
LOAD "FLIP-FPV",8,1
Joined Sep 2006
3,938 Posts
30 minutes worth of waiting and no reply ....

vic20owner is offline Find More Posts by vic20owner
Old Dec 17, 2009, 08:22 PM
If it flys it can die!
Texas
Joined Oct 2009
892 Posts
Where was this thread a few months ago? LOL! I would have a dozen or so very funny reads but I only have my last one so may as well share it.

*on hold for 30 minutes with banana hobby*
You are now chatting with 'matthew'. Thank you for waiting. May I have the last 5 digits of the order# if you have an order with us; If you do not have any order with us yet or need for help on other inquries, then how may I help you?

Bill: 66248

Bill: Just checking on my tracking number I think you have written down on your desk
*10 minutes*
Bill: Thats not good with the delay. If I were a betting man I would say your next response will be "Its schedualed to ship today"

matthew: i do apologize but my system is running slow. I appreciate your patience.
*10 minutes*
matthew: one moment please while i read through the notes.
*10 minutes*
matthew: i do apologize about the delay. i will be right with you.
*15 minutes*
Bill: You did say on Monday that if I spoke to you that you would have the tracking number written down on your desk to be able to give to me.

matthew: i do apologize about the delay.

matthew: i am checking the system for your information but it running very slow at the moment.

matthew: i will be right with you.

matthew: thank you for holding
*40 minutes*
Bill: Hey no problem. Its only been 40 minutes so far. Not like I am working or anything. Oh wait, I am at work.

matthew: 9101785091401321299378

matthew: trackign number.

Bill: Thats a USPS number.

matthew: that is correct.

Bill: Why do I get to pay for UPS and get USPS?

Bill: No way that part will show up before next week.

Bill: OK, heres another one. That number was just generated. So that meens it was eaither just shipped or its still sitting there.

matthew: that is correct your item just shipped.

Bill: What happened to it being shipped on Monday Matt? I ask because after being told it would be shipped so many times and it hasnt I assume it must be radio active and requires special clothing?

Bill: Why wasnt it shipped Monday when you said it would be shipped?

matthew: Because of the busy holiday season some items may take longer to ship out.

Bill: Right, Im sorry. I forgot. What was the excuse for last month, three weeks ago, two weeks ago and last week? Was all that BS because of the holidays too or does your company have some perverse love of screwing with people?

matthew: i do apologize about the inconvenience sir.

matthew: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Bill: Yeah, gonna need more then a hollow appology.

Bill: How about a shipping refund since I paid for faster service.

matthew: i sincerely apologize. at this time we would not be able to issue a refund for the shipping charge.

Bill: No problem. I wasnt ever going to use your company ever again anyway. I will be posting all of these conversations on all the RC boards though as well as some larger sites.

Bill: Have a merry christmas
LaserSVT is offline Find More Posts by LaserSVT
Old Dec 18, 2009, 12:59 PM
If it flys it can die!
Texas
Joined Oct 2009
892 Posts
i HAVE NOW BEEN ON HOLD FOR OVER 1 HOUR:

I will post the chat if they ever come online with me.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 01:26 PM
If it flys it can die!
Texas
Joined Oct 2009
892 Posts
Here it is in all its glory!

Start of connection: 11:32AM , connected to person 12:58 PM, connection termination 1:24PM
You are now chatting with 'Victoria'. Thank you for waiting. May I have the last 5 digits of the order# if you have an order with us; If you do not have any order with us yet or need for help on other inquries, then how may I help you?
*10 seconds*
Victoria: We have not heard from you. Do you wish to continue the chat?

Bill: Yes

Bill: I have been on hold for over 1.5 hours

Bill: 66248 is my order number

Victoria: Thank you, how may I help you?

Victoria: I am showing that your total wait time for this chat was 48 minutes and 22 seconds.

Bill: I am wondering why my part still has not been shipped? I realize the previous 12 times I was told it was shipped was false but this time you guys generated a USPS tracking number a few days after the last time I was promised it would be shipped.

Bill: My bad, my computers clock must run fast.

Bill: Is 48 minutes fast for you?

Bill: Anyway USPS still has not processed the shipment so that meens you still have it.

Victoria: Okay, one moment please while I check the status of your order.

Victoria: We are unable to generate USPS tracking numbers until the item is packed and ready to ship as we need the exact weight of the package. It was picked up by USPS yesterday, December 17th, 2009 and your USPS tracking number is 9101785091401321299378.

Bill: Thanks. Could you please tell me when the original order date was?

Victoria: The original order date was November 11th, 2009

Bill: BTW, you know Matthew said that it was already picked up on 12/16 and on its way.

Bill: Also could you tell me what shipment method I paid for?

Victoria: Yes, originally you paid for UPS Ground

Victoria: The package should have gone out on the 16th, but it was actually pick up on the 17th

Victoria: I do apologize for that.

Victoria: Also, USPS is terrible with updating their online tracking information, but you should receive your package within the next 3 business days or so.

Bill: Thats what I had thought. So why if I had to wait over a month for it to be sent do I get the privelage of USPS service that cost .44?

Bill: This is the last company I would expect to say another reputable company (USPS) is terriable.

Victoria: I was simply stating that they don't update their online tracking information which is the truth that I have seen in my experience here.

Victoria: Your order was originally shipped via UPS Ground

Bill: But that order did not contain what I ordered.

Bill: USPS will not deliver untill after x-mas and had it been shipped by the method I paid for then it would actually be here in time.

Victoria: One part was wrong or missing, so it was sent via USPS Priority Mail which is more than 44 cents. But we wouldn't ask you to cover that as it was our mistake.

Bill: I would like a refund for the difference in shipping costs.

Victoria: We shipped via UPS Ground and USPS Priority Mail so you would actually owe us the difference, but again, we aren't asking you to pay anything additional as it was our mistake which is why we are covering the shipping cost to send the replacement part to you.

Bill: I owe you for your mistakes, constant lies and lousy service?

Victoria: Did you even read the whole paragraph I just wrote you?

Victoria: I stated that we aren't asking you to pay the difference because it was our mistake.

Victoria: Is there anything else that I may assist you with today?
*3 seconds*
Victoria: Okay, thank you and have a nice day.

Chat session has been terminated by the site operator. Thank you for visiting Banana Hobby and you have a wonderful day. Good Bye.

Wait! You didnt wait 10 seconds!
Hello?
Dissconected again.
Last edited by LaserSVT; Dec 19, 2009 at 09:10 PM.
Old Dec 18, 2009, 02:19 PM
I NEED MORE FOAM...LOTS MORE
United States, MA, Webster
Joined Mar 2009
584 Posts
Banana Hobby. Stay away. Youve been warned.
sNstRflyEr4G3 is offline Find More Posts by sNstRflyEr4G3
Old Dec 21, 2009, 09:26 AM
If it flys it can die!
Texas
Joined Oct 2009
892 Posts
Hmmm, maybe they actually didnt lie to me the last time.......NOT!
Quote:
Originally Posted by liars
Victoria: The package should have gone out on the 16th, but it was actually pick up on the 17th

Victoria: I do apologize for that.

Victoria: Also, USPS is terrible with updating their online tracking information, but you should receive your package within the next 3 business days or so.
Here it is the 21st and USPS still does not have the package.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 12:01 PM
Tootall81
Joined Dec 2009
4 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaserSVT View Post
Where was this thread a few months ago? LOL! I would have a dozen or so very funny reads but I only have my last one so may as well share it.

*on hold for 30 minutes with banana hobby*
You are now chatting with 'matthew'. Thank you for waiting. May I have the last 5 digits of the order# if you have an order with us; If you do not have any order with us yet or need for help on other inquries, then how may I help you?

Bill: 66248

Bill: Just checking on my tracking number I think you have written down on your desk
*10 minutes*
Bill: Thats not good with the delay. If I were a betting man I would say your next response will be "Its schedualed to ship today"

matthew: i do apologize but my system is running slow. I appreciate your patience.
*10 minutes*
matthew: one moment please while i read through the notes.
*10 minutes*
matthew: i do apologize about the delay. i will be right with you.
*15 minutes*
Bill: You did say on Monday that if I spoke to you that you would have the tracking number written down on your desk to be able to give to me.

matthew: i do apologize about the delay.

matthew: i am checking the system for your information but it running very slow at the moment.

matthew: i will be right with you.

matthew: thank you for holding
*40 minutes*
Bill: Hey no problem. Its only been 40 minutes so far. Not like I am working or anything. Oh wait, I am at work.

matthew: 9101785091401321299378

matthew: trackign number.

Bill: Thats a USPS number.

matthew: that is correct.

Bill: Why do I get to pay for UPS and get USPS?

Bill: No way that part will show up before next week.

Bill: OK, heres another one. That number was just generated. So that meens it was eaither just shipped or its still sitting there.

matthew: that is correct your item just shipped.

Bill: What happened to it being shipped on Monday Matt? I ask because after being told it would be shipped so many times and it hasnt I assume it must be radio active and requires special clothing?

Bill: Why wasnt it shipped Monday when you said it would be shipped?

matthew: Because of the busy holiday season some items may take longer to ship out.

Bill: Right, Im sorry. I forgot. What was the excuse for last month, three weeks ago, two weeks ago and last week? Was all that BS because of the holidays too or does your company have some perverse love of screwing with people?

matthew: i do apologize about the inconvenience sir.

matthew: Is there anything else I can help you with?

Bill: Yeah, gonna need more then a hollow appology.

Bill: How about a shipping refund since I paid for faster service.

matthew: i sincerely apologize. at this time we would not be able to issue a refund for the shipping charge.

Bill: No problem. I wasnt ever going to use your company ever again anyway. I will be posting all of these conversations on all the RC boards though as well as some larger sites.

Bill: Have a merry christmas
Hahahaha nice dude
Tootall81 is offline Find More Posts by Tootall81
Old Dec 21, 2009, 12:50 PM
Dan Green
Joined Oct 2009
344 Posts
my starting comment was "need help picking a plane" unless you say something like that you don't get help. i said "i would like to make a refund" and waited for hours. the chat ended before they helped me.

here is a very engaged chat i had with them today.

Please wait for a site operator to respond. Thank you.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
All operators are currently assisting others. Thanks for your patience. An operator will be with you shortly.
Old Dec 21, 2009, 02:04 PM
Fly baby Fly!
Joined Dec 2008
45 Posts
Don't ever buy from banana hobby! Quite obvious!!!!
clamb147 is offline Find More Posts by clamb147
Old Dec 21, 2009, 02:32 PM
I NEED MORE FOAM...LOTS MORE
United States, MA, Webster
Joined Mar 2009
584 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by clamb147 View Post
Don't ever buy from banana hobby! Quite obvious!!!!
EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pete, you sck.
sNstRflyEr4G3 is offline Find More Posts by sNstRflyEr4G3
Old Dec 22, 2009, 09:08 AM
Dan Green
Joined Oct 2009
344 Posts
apparently Pete is going to come back on the board after Christmas.

People are going to be getting banned like theres no tomorrow.

Brace yourselves for the main event.

the come back of pete.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 06:48 AM
Merry xmas
Australia, SA, Edinburgh
Joined Aug 2009
5,855 Posts
Now Buggy.. abide by your own rules please

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgbuggy View Post
Please nothing other than Conversation please. No thread bashing comments... you can only comment on the conversations.

the poll is just a side note thing. i thought it would be interesting.

This thread is not bais, i truley just want to see what happens!

this could be very funny!

Peace
see above
KCV6 is online now Find More Posts by KCV6
Old Dec 23, 2009, 09:29 AM
If it flys it can die!
Texas
Joined Oct 2009
892 Posts
So in my dispute with Pay Pal on Banana Hobby they state that they could not generate a USPS tracking number unless USPS already had the package. For one we all know that is untrue. Secondly they gave me the tracking number on the 16th and on the 18th said the package just went out the previous day (see previous live chat). So they are having a real hard time keeping their lies straight.
Old Dec 23, 2009, 11:38 AM
Buzz Run Extraordinare!
USA, MI, Sanford
Joined Jul 2006
2,371 Posts
I'm still laughing at the fact that under a lot of their jets, they are now puttin "100% satisfaction guarantee"
b-29er is offline Find More Posts by b-29er