HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by customcarmaker, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 16, 2009, 02:13 PM
I have two speeds fast and WFO
United States, IN, Vincennes
Joined Jul 2006
471 Posts
Discussion
first blog entry

Well i'm not a new user but i figured its time to start a blog. My recent aircraft activity has been well disasterous. It started about a month ago i purchased a used 40 size super sportster and a new in box K&B 45. I finished the plane and broke in the engine. Well on the first flight of this "new" plane 3 minutes in the reciever crystal fell out. I know never happened to me before most of the guys at my club have only seen it a few times in their lives. So i helplessly watched it auger in about 3/4 throttle. Motor and radio gear is all that survived. Then one week later my 1/6 goldberg cub went into the corn after the motor coughed on a touch and go. I lost about 12 inches on the wingspan and did various other damage as well. Last week my trainer that i have had for two years now and flown quite hard finnally crashed it on a crosswind landing, that was 20mph, flipped it right as it touched down. So as of right now all planes in my hanger are damaged. but the cub and trainer are getting repaired and a new scratch built plane will be replacing the sportster. Currently i am building a guillows giant stuka for electric. So in the next few weeks i hope to have everything flying again.
customcarmaker is offline Find More Posts by customcarmaker
to remove ads between posts