HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Timmahh, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 09:40 PM
Michigan, Tri City area
Joined Jun 2006
677 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
For Sale
Things that need to go so i can buy more things Baja 5b and more

shipping included in the USA, all others ask for a shipping quote. i have other things i will be adding to this f/s thread.

Castle Creations 7700Kv motor. New never ran, but has been mounted. has 2 small scuffs at rear plate on can. SOLD

Dark Soul Wheel Nuts, SOLD

RAMTech Enclosed Carrier. SOLD to Mo FoYo

i also have a RAMTech Open Carrier avialable. 9/10 condition, will have fresh repacked TFE bearings installed. 25.00

Modified RC Clutch Cover. Anod green, good physical condition. has some stuffs from use.

will combo the last RAMTech carrier and Modified RC clutch cover for 35.00

One Pair of New Mounted but never ran Imex Front 5T tires. these were mounted but never ran. includes a pair of rtr 5B front rims. NO FOAMS INCLUDED. 25.00 shipped

Next is a pair of MUST HAVE upgrades for your Baja drivetrain.

A 1-2 tank old RTR Diff that has been fit with a set of 4 tank old Turtle Racing Diff Saver cases. This Diff has had zero use since i built for a spare, but after nearly 2 yrs, i doubt i ll ever need it so off it goes to someone needing a solid diff and wants high quality.

the Diff is from a near new RTR Diff. I modded a rtr case and the TR Diff Saver cases on it. the diff cups are stock and show minimal wear..
2 of the threads in the 1/2 of the TR cases were stripped out by prior owner, so i have moddified 4 nylock nuts to fit into proper place and used slightly longer bolts to put the diff together. using all 4 nuts keeps the diff in balance. stock diff ring gear included as well as diff is filled with TFE Pro Bearings, and freshly cleaned, checked over and refilled with new HPI 1000w fluid.
Asking 85.00 for the Built and ready to use TR Diff.

I have a pair of PhatDad RC V3 drive shafts available now. the V2s in the pics below are gone. the V3s, which i ll have a pic of soon, are in great condition and have light use. got them in a deal with a local guy. Considering i have a set of V3s already, and have a set of V1 original prototypes that are still in excellent condition, i figure i would offer these to you forum guys for the very FAIR PRICE of 60.00 shipped.
i ll have a pic of the V3s very soon.

Jet Pro V4 Track Pipe. 7/10 condition. has a dent in the top from my TR Brace. performance is unhindered and pipe is in otherwise excellent condition
SOLD

Jet Pro Dual Bleed side mount pipe.. SOLD

Fiego 4436Kv BL motor SOLD

have an EZRun BL ESC and 4600Kv motor SOLD

New never mounted used set of HPI Baja 5B Rear Foams. SOLD

Ask all questions. my feedback is well known.
Thanx for looking
Tim
Timmahh is offline Find More Posts by Timmahh
to remove ads between posts