HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Apr 03, 2012, 08:48 AM
Joined Dec 2011
18 Posts
Feature Request for TeleflyOSD: Auto-Set home as soon as more than 6 sats are aquired for the first time since power on. This would be nice for people that use the OSD function of Telefly.

Pressing the "set home" button (and having it around in the first place) is a bit annoying: No other OSD I use requires this (AP113, RVOSD, E-OSD with CLOSD-Firmware)
after.burner is offline Find More Posts by after.burner
to remove ads between posts
Old Apr 04, 2012, 01:08 PM
New in all but 20Y hobbyist
Gratens, little place around Toulouse...
Joined Dec 2007
399 Posts
Hi Folks,

Is there any way to get the TeleflyOSD code for adding some good stuff from the Daughter board ?

Kind regards...
lothar2048 is offline Find More Posts by lothar2048
Old Apr 04, 2012, 01:42 PM
MyFlyDream
The Netherlands
Joined Jun 2010
414 Posts
Hi

Sorry, the code is not available for public..
But if you have any requests,, please place them here and also send them to mfdservice@gmail.com we take them very seriously, but the problem is time.... if we ever can buy it per galon

As for the auto sat function, we are already working on that.
We also are working and testing on a GPS driven AAT.

The AAT has GPS connected to the Driver, in this way the driver always knows its position like the plane..
The big plus with this system is, the longer the the plane and tracker gps are on, the better the accuracy will be.. and... further more. it will be even possible to mount the tracker on your car and drive with your buddy and fly while driving , i would not recommend this.. but it is possible

With this system came along the auto set home function.. this feature is in progress..

BTW the GPS addon can be connected to any driver with minor modifications.. and a driver firmware update.

More information about this will be released asap.

For the info:
People that have contacted Charles, and had no response yet, it is due the "Tomb Sweeping" festival..that was going on these last few days.
Charles will be back tomorrow.
erazotropa is offline Find More Posts by erazotropa
Last edited by erazotropa; Apr 06, 2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old Apr 05, 2012, 01:22 PM
Joined Apr 2009
578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by after.burner View Post
Feature Request for TeleflyOSD: Auto-Set home as soon as more than 6 sats are aquired for the first time since power on. This would be nice for people that use the OSD function of Telefly.

Pressing the "set home" button (and having it around in the first place) is a bit annoying: No other OSD I use requires this (AP113, RVOSD, E-OSD with CLOSD-Firmware)

OK.... we are already on it.
I've consided this issue for a long time... because this is not only an OSD, but also a tracking system. When it "auto-set-home", maybe the downlink is not ready yet (Tracker or VideoRX not power on?), the tracker will not get the home position correctly. And I also hope user to use the SetHome button to confirm the downlink is good. (Tracker Beeps when you press the setHome button....)
So it will be an option in the menu of V1.7 firmware. If you like "auto-sethome" function, just enable it in the menu.
myflydream is offline Find More Posts by myflydream
Old Apr 05, 2012, 01:29 PM
Joined Apr 2009
578 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by barok View Post
hey'all... happy to report i got my AAT..yesterday....ship was quick-7days..regular free shipping... taiwan to canada..thanks www.dronesvision.com...

aside from little cosmetic scratches, someone writing V3 at the back of the AAT driver case(meaning version 3).. is cool.

after mounting the 1.2g patch, running the test.. the tilt servo buzzes.. is this normal..

now to figure out to wire to my Dosdv2... from what i'm reading i have to sacrifize my audio..i like hearing the variometer and motor sound..... only way around this is to have a stereo audio vtx...is there such a vtx, in the 1.2ghz tx?. or is there another way to acquire both sound..
There are some 5.8G stereo VTX .... 1.2G... dunno
BTW We are developing a new MFD AutoPilot(IMU) product, maybe use VBI(Vertical Blanking Interval) + Audio Modem solution. So we will get the best downlink reliability. But we still have a long way to go...
myflydream is offline Find More Posts by myflydream
Old Apr 06, 2012, 02:01 AM
United Kingdom, Weaverham
Joined Feb 2010
194 Posts
Is the spare yellow wire on the new yellow board an extra video out?
wiggysk10 is offline Find More Posts by wiggysk10
Old Apr 06, 2012, 02:07 AM
MyFlyDream
The Netherlands
Joined Jun 2010
414 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggysk10 View Post
Is the spare yellow wire on the new yellow board an extra video out?
Yes correct, its parallel connected to the 3 pin output.
erazotropa is offline Find More Posts by erazotropa
Old Apr 06, 2012, 02:12 AM
United Kingdom, Weaverham
Joined Feb 2010
194 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by erazotropa View Post
Yes correct, its parallel connected to the 3 pin output.
thanks for the quick response , goto to say this is my best fpv purchase to date
wiggysk10 is offline Find More Posts by wiggysk10
Old Apr 06, 2012, 03:02 AM
australia
Joined Apr 2009
470 Posts
not sure if it here already but can i use my andriod phone with the tracker.I have looked at the instructions but can't follow it very well

thnaks jamie
jamied is offline Find More Posts by jamied
Old Apr 06, 2012, 12:04 PM
Joined Apr 2006
1,252 Posts
via bluetooth...
wonder if i'll work on blackberry torch..

is it normal for the LED on the telefly osd to flash continually, what does this mean...gps locked on and tracking..

barok is offline Find More Posts by barok
Old Apr 06, 2012, 05:58 PM
Alicante, Espaņa
Joined Jun 2010
379 Posts
Hello, my friend has a MFD system he bought one year ago. Few days ago, he bought another "Flydream GPS-AUDIO encoder--Teleflylit III" from Foxtech to install it in another plane. But he has noticed that there is a new wire (the yellow one) that his previos GPS-AUDIO encoder didn't had.
He don't speak English, so he asked me to ask here what is this wire for, because it is not in the manual he has. He use the GPS-Audio encoder just to make the AAT follow the plane. I mean, he is using another OSD from another brand.

Can anybody tell me what is this yellow wire for?

Thank you
catamar is offline Find More Posts by catamar
Old Apr 06, 2012, 07:51 PM
Joined Apr 2006
1,252 Posts
that is the same yellow wire(video out) , use either one is ok, personally i like this new wire more convinient..

see erazotropa comment 5 post up..

tested my AAT today on my quad was very windy, couldn't wait.. i'm amazed..always a clear video, even mounted a cam on the patch now i can see how i fly..
barok is offline Find More Posts by barok
Last edited by barok; Apr 06, 2012 at 07:59 PM.
Old Apr 07, 2012, 02:36 AM
Alicante, Espaņa
Joined Jun 2010
379 Posts
Thank you very much barok.

Quote:
Originally Posted by barok View Post
that is the same yellow wire(video out) , use either one is ok, personally i like this new wire more convinient..

see erazotropa comment 5 post up..

tested my AAT today on my quad was very windy, couldn't wait.. i'm amazed..always a clear video, even mounted a cam on the patch now i can see how i fly..
catamar is offline Find More Posts by catamar
Old Apr 07, 2012, 07:06 AM
australia
Joined Apr 2009
470 Posts
gps pins

Hi
I am hooking up my tracker and am trying to find out which wires from the ceosd gps are the power,tx data and ground to hook upto the telefly gor the tracker.
thanks jamie
jamied is offline Find More Posts by jamied
Old Apr 09, 2012, 03:22 AM
New in all but 20Y hobbyist
Gratens, little place around Toulouse...
Joined Dec 2007
399 Posts
Now boys, i'd like to offer my services. I'm owning a CNC router, and i'm looking for work now.

I can build any box type, cut any profile and pocket or build dedicated FPV mount. And i wondered if you can be interested in a fully plug and play wired, cooled and soldered Telefly OSD solution ?

It can take a lot o f time and many problems to make it working, so ergonomy is for me the next step of this project as the engeneering problems are beeing solved.

How can i get a phone contact with you ERAZOTROPA ? I've seen you were in belgium, and i'm living in France. I would like to talk with you about some projects running at this time...
lothar2048 is offline Find More Posts by lothar2048