HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by reddyrightnow, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 15, 2009, 12:04 AM
Joined Jun 2009
109 Posts
Trader Rating: 21
Sold
Custom radio shack ricky carmichael r/c motorcycle r/c bike ***just $350

Lower price: $350 including the shipping, and it's yours!

Condition: New Assembled

Why Selling: I'm not into off-road; I prefer street bikes

Willing to Trade: Sure, if it's worth it!

Item Description:

This is a custom built Ricky R/C motorcycles that was built as a personal project (not by myself but by a professional machine shop owner). All parts were CNC machined. The frame is made from 2mm carbon fiber with aluminum connector pieces. The steering block is made from a solid piece of aluminum and completly contoured and pocketed. The front fork has 7075-T6 lower legs that have been hard anodized and teflon bushings were used for low friction. The rear swing arm is extra long for increased travel and is dampen by an Integy shock. The front and rear sprockets are made from 7075-T6 for long life. Has stock gyro. The only parts that are still from the original ricky are the wheel housings and body. The tires are from AR racing. I installed a mamba max brushless system and I am including a custom 7.4V Maxamps LiPo battery. A Hitec digital servo handles the steering. The receiver and transmitter are not included. The stock body does show some wear. This is the highest quality R/C motorcycle you will find. I won this bike on ebay in October. I paid $500 for it and only ran it 2 or 3 times. It has sat on a shelf ever since then. Extra parts included such as tires, handle bars and other misc. parts. Thanks for looking and please email me with any questions

taffinah@yahoo.com or call me 214-930-5447

Please make reasonable offers. $200 is not a reasonable offer.

More info and picks http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=956650
reddyrightnow is offline Find More Posts by reddyrightnow
Last edited by reddyrightnow; Jan 10, 2010 at 01:44 AM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 26, 2009, 02:50 PM
MM450 Perfectionist
The Woodlands, TX
Joined Dec 2009
242 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
Any chance getting it rtr?? Also what's fair??? I am very interested... Thanks!!!
rpedro is offline Find More Posts by rpedro
Old Dec 26, 2009, 05:04 PM
Joined Jun 2009
109 Posts
well, it's pretty much ARTR now. all you need is tx and rx. i could include the receiver but it would add about ninety dollars to the current price. the receiver is a spektrum micro receiver (original price was one hundered dollars).
as far as a fair price... make me a reasonable offer and we can go from there. i'm more into the 1/5 street bikes, so if you got any those to trade, i may be interested. thanks
Old Dec 28, 2009, 10:37 AM
MM450 Perfectionist
The Woodlands, TX
Joined Dec 2009
242 Posts
I am more into street bikes myself, but wouldn't mind one of these in the stable... wonder if a venom tx and rx would work ok in this thing??? hmmm
rpedro is offline Find More Posts by rpedro
Old Dec 28, 2009, 09:01 PM
Joined Jun 2009
109 Posts
hey my friend, a venom tx and rx would work just fine :-)
Old Jan 06, 2010, 11:53 AM
Joined Nov 2008
2 Posts
trade

would you trade for a nitro rustler 2.5
alexrc920206 is offline Find More Posts by alexrc920206
Old Jan 06, 2010, 08:46 PM
Joined Jun 2009
109 Posts
Sorry Alex, but I'm done with the nitro/gas stuff. What else ya got? Also note, that I'm now willing to take a lower price on this bike. PM me or email me at taffinah@yahoo.com
Closed Thread