Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
This thread is privately moderated by deckert, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 14, 2009, 03:12 AM
Plowin Dirt
USA, WA, Benton City
Joined Oct 2007
1,544 Posts
Discussion
Done whining for awhile

Well I finally got the Chipmunk done today except for 1 item, the darn throttle linkage. Nuthin the LHS can't help with supplying tho. Supplied linkage was just 1" to short, DANG!
I had to take the frame and cowl up to an old timers house and get some advice on how in the h^&* am I going to get this motor into this cowl. A 30 second explanation from him just laid it out. Ya gotta love experience. His way worked out perfect. I couldn't see the forest for the trees.

The raffle is now on, YAHOO! Now onto building the Extra 300 from a pile of sticks. I only have 25 days to get it done before college restarts.

Dan
deckert is offline Find More Posts by deckert
RCG Plus Member
Latest blog entry: Transmissions for planes
to remove ads between posts