HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by helifrek, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 13, 2009, 01:40 AM
UH-60 Blackhawk Mechanic
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Feb 2004
2,837 Posts
Trader Rating: 98
Wanted
trade, PZ cessna for small co-ax

posting this for my brother. I gave him a parkzone micro cessna last year for x-mas and he hasn't really got to play with it at all. he really like the cheap little indoor helis but I think he deserves something a little bit better. so if you have some kind of co-ax that is complete and rtf please let me know. I haven't seen the cessna in awhile but when I gave it to him it was flying and has two battery packs. will get pictures up soon. thanks and happy holidays.

Brandon
helifrek is online now Find More Posts by helifrek
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 14, 2009, 08:39 PM
fresno
Joined Jan 2005
78 Posts
Trader Rating: 56
have a cx2 with alum. upgrades
ROKJR56 is offline Find More Posts by ROKJR56
Old Dec 15, 2009, 08:01 PM
UH-60 Blackhawk Mechanic
United States, TN, Clarksville
Joined Feb 2004
2,837 Posts
Trader Rating: 98
buyer backed out. if you would like to trade let me know. also, some people have been confused, this is not a DSM2 compatable plane, it only works with the provided transmitter. could you post a couple better pics, are there any problems at all with the heli? my brother is completely new to rc helis and would like this to be as user friendly as possible for him. thanks.

Brandon
helifrek is online now Find More Posts by helifrek