HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by Steve_O, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 12, 2009, 07:40 AM
USA, IN, Seymour
Joined May 2004
341 Posts
Trader Rating: 154
Sold
Lift n Lok - Tool Box - Flight Box - Tackle Box - Craft Box

LIFT-n-LOK gives you the ability to choose not to spill your stored items within the box. Get the new LIFT-n-LOK and you will never need to remember to latch your box when you are in a hurry again.

These features are only available with a LIFT-n-LOK:
Our patented system has the quickest fastening system on the market for a tackle system with both a storage bin and drawers.
No mixing or drawer jams: AUTOMATIC gap closing system prevents mixture between drawer compartments.
Extremely durable because it does not rely on the use of fragile catches, latches or flaps to fasten the drawers or lid.
NO fragile latches or doors needed: drawers and lid are fastened AUTOMATICALLY.
Very easy to operate when wearing gloves
or with cold fingers.

Watch the video here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vi9hl1T0lJY

Currently 3 black and 1 orange in stock ready to ship. $49.95 + actual shipping ~$15.00 to the lower 48. PM for payment details.
Steve_O is offline Find More Posts by Steve_O
Last edited by Steve_O; Dec 14, 2009 at 12:59 PM. Reason: Change quantity of orange 2 to1
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 16, 2009, 05:17 PM
Learning is worth the effort
United States, MI, Grand Rapids
Joined Jan 2009
253 Posts
Trader Rating: 88
Lift-N-Lock

Steve, great flight box! Got mine Monday as you said I would, thanks. DX7 fits nicely under lid. Everything in my old flight/tool box fit in here with lots of room left over. Now my wife wants one for her card making stuff. Maybe later since I already got her Christmas presents. Many thanks Steve for offering a great product at a great price.
lbrinson is offline Find More Posts by lbrinson
Old Dec 16, 2009, 10:35 PM
USA, KS, Wichita
Joined Sep 2002
1,121 Posts
Trader Rating: 119
Guys,

I bought one of these from Steve when he was offering them around Father's Day. The best flight box I have ever owned. Need to put this under your tree for the big day.

See Ya,

Pat
pmccleave is online now Find More Posts by pmccleave
Old Dec 17, 2009, 09:42 AM
USA, IN, Seymour
Joined May 2004
341 Posts
Trader Rating: 154
Thanks fella's, it is good to hear that you like the product. I really enjoy mine. Plus, i can get pink ones for the ladies if desired.
Steve_O is offline Find More Posts by Steve_O
Closed Thread