SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by Crash-n-Hard, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 12, 2009, 01:51 AM
Registered Crasher
Ft Myers, Florida
Joined May 2007
2,400 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
For Sale
For Sale * RTF * Align T-REX TREX 450SE 450 v2 With Spektrum DX7 Radio Tons o EXTRA's

Hi Everyone,... How is everyone doing? Hope all is well with you and yours .

Yes It's Been a VERY Long Time since I've Been Here, Yep,... I know, I've Missed coming here and chatting with a lot of you folks to all hours in to the night. For those of you that know me and Many of you do,... I had my 4th Back Surgery some time ago now and yes I must admit (If You'd Like To See Pictures of The Foot Long Scar Going From My Ass Crack to The Middle Of My Back,... By All Means Please Send Me a P.M. With Your Request For Proof. ) Anyway,... Yes I must admit I felt even worse after that one, I can no longer even stand in one spot long enough to even enjoy this hobby without Major back pain. My Pain Manager thinks i need to have surger again,... I told him that I'm never having Surgery again unless I'm on the ground Crying and Crawling around in pain.

If you remember I was flying this Align T-REX 450SE v2 (Video 1) and (Video 2) and Selling the Holographic Flames for Blades and Vinyl Decals for Canopies that you see in my Members Blog at the time just before my last surgery, Anyway I liked my T-REX 450SE v2 so much that Eric, Hi Eric A.K.A. helitaiwan963 that I know from the Esky Honey Bee King 2 Thread that use to work at Helidirect.com was able to get me a pretty good deal on a new one and Match a couple prices on some stuff with some Online Stores so it ended up being a deal that I couldnt pass up so I neded up ordering another one.

I just finished building it and ONLY got like 1 flight in on it if i remember correctly before my surgery came then It took probably a month before i could even consider to try and fly it again then and I believe that I've only flown that New T-REX 450SE v2 for a Total of 3 Times,... Maybe, Possibly 4 but i doubt it.

Anyway,... If your interested in a Really Awesome Deal on a RTF Align T-REX 450SE v2 Silver Carbon Fiber Helicopter with a Spektrum DX7 Radio with Tools, Lots of BRAND NEW Spare Parts for it Not Even Open, a Battery Charger, There's a Lot Being Offered, Well Over $1200.00 in Product I Figured.

Take a look at it on eBay for me Please, It Really is a Great Deal and Please if you have Any Questions, Please Let me know.

The eBay ID # is 120504602422 and the Link to the Auction is http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120504602422

Sorry For The Rambling On
Catch Ya's Later,...
It feels good to be back.

I'll post some of the pics that I posted in the auction as well here,...
Thanks again.

CNH A.K.A. Jim
Crash-n-Hard is offline Find More Posts by Crash-n-Hard
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 12, 2009, 03:36 PM
woodstock, GA 30189
Joined Oct 2009
9 Posts
Trader Rating: 4
dx7

are u willing to sale just the dx7? if u agree then pm me, see if we can work out a deal
haha101 is offline Find More Posts by haha101
Old Dec 13, 2009, 01:10 AM
Registered Crasher
Ft Myers, Florida
Joined May 2007
2,400 Posts
Trader Rating: 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by haha101 View Post
are u willing to sale just the dx7? if u agree then pm me, see if we can work out a deal
Hi Haha101,...

I'm sorry but I would rather sell everything as a whole complete package although you might be on to something,...

I might be able to make more money by selling the items separately.
I dont know. I just would like to sell the items and make some cash. It's a pretty good deal as it is right now.

Thanks for stopping by.

Jim
Crash-n-Hard is offline Find More Posts by Crash-n-Hard
Old Jan 09, 2010, 06:31 PM
Suspended Account
Newark NJ
Joined Oct 2009
261 Posts
Trader Rating: 29
beautifull bird

I think with todays market price a $1000 would be fair selling price
Ever since the Align Sport which is basically the new Pro V3 now they sell RTF KIt everyting including motor,Gyro,All Align Digital Servos,ESC, all you need to add is receiver and Lipo you can find the kit for $450 plus radio gear say DX7 (New) $339 and still leaves you some room for lipos so Gino is a very good price i love the silver carbon chassis
Aga1978 is offline Find More Posts by Aga1978