HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by bwoollia, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:20 AM
Low rates are for wimps
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined May 2008
3,403 Posts
Yippee!
Winter Flying

Got the Club up and going! Here's a video of the first night's activities:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aN-rM_mYNA4
bwoollia is offline Find More Posts by bwoollia
to remove ads between posts
Old Jan 06, 2010, 04:40 PM
Oh so close!
Campbell River
Joined Jan 2010
702 Posts
Brian,

I'm in Campbell River and would like to come and watch you guys fly. Can I come down to your next get together? I really appreciate too all the videos of yours that you post. I've used the info learned from them to get ready to order my first RC, the Cessna 206T, based on your Youtube vid you posted a few days ago. Glad I watched it too as I would have ordered the metal landing gear but now it comes with the plane.

Cheers
clipper99 is offline Find More Posts by clipper99
Old Jan 07, 2010, 12:32 AM
Low rates are for wimps
United States, CO, Colorado Springs
Joined May 2008
3,403 Posts
Come on down! Right now we're Wednesdays at 8pm, be early (or you'll be locked out). We will likely be flying this Saturday at 5pm as well, that has to be sorted out. Base Rec Centre.
bwoollia is offline Find More Posts by bwoollia