Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Closed Thread
This thread is privately moderated by MaxDuracell, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old May 06, 2003, 10:25 PM
Be one with the heli
United States, AZ, Sahuarita
Joined Oct 2002
280 Posts
Trader Rating: 2
FS: NIB broken piccolo bell-222 canopy kit

This is a NIB piccolo bell-222 canopy kit with 310 tuning motor. I bought this off off ebay a while ago. It was damaged in shipping and the seller weaseled out of refunding me, so i am stuck with it. I have since lost interest in building this canopy. The damage entails a broken tail boom that can easily be probonded or probably even CAed back together and painted over. I am asking for $50 shipped but will take almost any reasonable offer. I can include a pic of it if neccessary just let me know.
Thanks for looking and may all your transactions be smooth and satisfying
MaxDuracell is offline Find More Posts by MaxDuracell
to remove ads between posts
Closed Thread