HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 12, 2009, 11:37 PM
Non-Discriminatory User
Joined Mar 2003
1,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arbo View Post
+1 to Lightnin for the first excellent post, and all the great followups.
Thanks for the accolades guys, I'm trying to bring some good and original content for actual debate.

Even though I believe he is looking at it incorrectly at least SF tried to address the main point of the OP. He deserves credit for that and I appreciate it.
Lightnin is offline Find More Posts by Lightnin
Old Dec 13, 2009, 11:42 AM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin View Post
Thanks for the accolades guys, I'm trying to bring some good and original content for actual debate.

Even though I believe he is looking at it incorrectly at least SF tried to address the main point of the OP. He deserves credit for that and I appreciate it.
3 out of 8 or so paragraphs were the "main point" of the op? If that was your main point you could have left out the other ideological junk and had a more focused and "scientific" op that you seem to want. Don't expect the other stuff to go without comment.
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock
Old Dec 13, 2009, 03:03 PM
Non-Discriminatory User
Joined Mar 2003
1,741 Posts
Your still here?

Keep trying little buddy.
Lightnin is offline Find More Posts by Lightnin
Old Dec 13, 2009, 03:41 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin View Post
Your still here?

Keep trying little buddy.

Yes I'm still here "little buddy". Responding to posts in a forum like every one else around here. Don't worry.
Sherlock is offline Find More Posts by Sherlock