HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 11, 2009, 12:50 AM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
267 Posts
Go ahead and report it then. If you think that your posts will go unchallenged then you are in the wrong forum. I addressed all of your points directly. This is not spamming. If you think people challenging your posts is obnoxious, you are in the wrong forum.
Sherlock is online now Find More Posts by Sherlock
Old Dec 11, 2009, 12:53 AM
Non-Discriminatory User
Joined Mar 2003
1,741 Posts
If I were as passive aggressive as you, I would. I'm not the report ninja type, never have been never will be. But I will point it out.
Lightnin is offline Find More Posts by Lightnin
Old Dec 11, 2009, 03:26 AM
Suspended Account
Right here in the middle of the fly over zone
Joined Aug 2009
206 Posts
Glad to see you back Lightnin!

World treating you good? I hope.

Thanks for the links, now I don't feel cold and lonely...just cold!

Remember;
Once a man is convinced of something incredible, he believes it with an enthusiasm that he wouldn't dream of showing for an obvious, simple fact.
WildManWillie is offline Find More Posts by WildManWillie
Old Dec 11, 2009, 08:43 AM
Joined Jul 2004
94 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightnin View Post
sherlock you are a lost cause.

You have missed every time i have corrected those on the right, even in this thread.

You my friend are the only ideologue (i spelled it correctly you did not) in this discussion.

Your floundering about is the most pathetic cry for attention i have seen in a very long time.

You bring nothing into the discussion, if it is not warming talking points you don't have a discussion. You have not brought one piece of original thought into this forum. You yell louder and longer than anyone else but you don't say anything or complete a continuous stream of thought.

The sad part is your so "hooked and cooked" that you can't even see how inane your own rants are.

You have been sucked into an unfalsifiable theory, and one day you will see that you have been mislead. You will probably disappear from this board when that happens so i'll tell you now i don't hate or even dislike you, i feel sorry for you. And you'll say "i don't care/need you to feel sorry for me" but i will anyway.

I'm happy that you enjoy draconian systems of control based on manipulation and malfeasance, enjoy it while you can. Voting day is coming and when it does i think your going to be unhappy for a very, very long time.

I'm not even going to bother addressing the content of your post, it is a waste of time, many others have already eviscerated your ridiculous views.

There not much else to say, i think you said it all with this statement.
+1
lordsirob is offline Find More Posts by lordsirob
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:54 AM
Targeted and... FIRING !
United States, MI, Eastpointe
Joined Aug 2007
670 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
...blah blah blah...warming....blah blah blah...profits....
fail
D B Cooper is offline Find More Posts by D B Cooper
Last edited by D B Cooper; Dec 11, 2009 at 11:59 AM.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 01:50 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightnin View Post
What can I say.

More spamming the forum and obnoxious behavior by Sherlock. Just for the record, you are the late comer to this forum. I have been a member here for a long time. You consistently annoy other users and have pursued this behavior from day one.

You get what you give, and when you get it back you like to complain about it. We all know your games.
I'm not complaining about anything. I am responding to your posts. I'm sorry you are annoyed when people challenge you and respond to your posts. You have had issues with this before and as I said, had to be reminded to not resort to personal attacks and ad homs right off the bat when challenged. Might want to try a different forum if you are just looking for reinforcement and high fives for your posts.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 02:19 PM
Targeted and... FIRING !
United States, MI, Eastpointe
Joined Aug 2007
670 Posts
Quote:
What can I say.

More spamming the forum and obnoxious behavior by Sherlock. Just for the record, you are the late comer to this forum. I have been a member here for a long time. You consistently annoy other users and have pursued this behavior from day one.

You get what you give, and when you get it back you like to complain about it. We all know your games.
As comrade Borat say, "High Five !" "Much Success !"
D B Cooper is offline Find More Posts by D B Cooper
Old Dec 11, 2009, 03:01 PM
Non-Discriminatory User
Joined Mar 2003
1,741 Posts
Quote:
I'm not complaining about anything. I am responding to your posts. I'm sorry you are annoyed when people challenge you and respond to your posts. You have had issues with this before and as I said, had to be reminded to not resort to personal attacks and ad homs right off the bat when challenged. Might want to try a different forum if you are just looking for reinforcement and high fives for your posts.
If you ever made a habit of directly addressing the actual content of other posters posts you might have a meaningful argument. But as you either can't or won't and instead insist on spewing the same talking points over and over laced with a little bit of venom your post above is meaningless.

I have had many meaningful, fun and insightful debates with many members in this forum but I have never witnessed you having a single one.

You really need to quit worrying about other peoples behavior so much and worry about your own. I find it funny that you feel like bringing up some perceived transgression in the past makes you feel superior or able to claim the moral high ground. You must have a really weak position or some transference problem to focus on and continually resort to an "easy button" like that all the time. I never even received a point over the incident so I assure you it was only a big deal in your mind.

I have never been as obnoxious and caustic as you. And even when I do bring it, I'm responding in kind to in kind responses. You spew this stuff all the time.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 10:40 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
267 Posts
Quote:
If you ever made a habit of directly addressing the actual content of other posters posts you might have a meaningful argument. But as you either can't or won't and instead insist on spewing the same talking points over and over laced with a little bit of venom your post above is meaningless.
I directly addressed the points in your op laced with sarcasm in some cases where appropriate (such as your ideas about the liberal mind and it's "habituation"). You need to grow a thicker skin if you can't handle some sarcasm. The actual content of the op was full of things like that and I responded directly. Please point out where I did not directly address your content instead of just complaining randomly.

Quote:
You really need to quit worrying about other peoples behavior so much and worry about your own. I find it funny that you feel like bringing up some perceived transgression in the past makes you feel superior or able to claim the moral high ground. You must have a really weak position or some transference problem to focus on and continually resort to an "easy button" like that all the time. I never even received a point over the incident so I assure you it was only a big deal in your mind.
It was no perceived transgression. You responded to posts with personal attacks about intelligence right off the bat and were called out for it by multiple posters. This after your posts were responded to directly with no malice whatsoever. I bring this up because you accuse me of spamming and obnoxious behavior for responding to your posts.

Quote:
I have never been as obnoxious and caustic as you. And even when I do bring it, I'm responding in kind to in kind responses. You spew this stuff all the time.
See above.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:00 PM
Non-Discriminatory User
Joined Mar 2003
1,741 Posts
Quote:
It was no perceived transgression. You responded to posts with personal attacks about intelligence right off the bat and were called out for it by multiple posters. This after your posts were responded to directly with no malice whatsoever. I bring this up because you accuse me of spamming and obnoxious behavior for responding to your posts.
You are daydreaming my friend, I was never called out regarding my exchange with you. The problem is I got your goat and its like a burr under your saddle. You might as well get over it, you get bested in this forum all the time, I lurk more than I post.

You did not address the main point of the OP and you rarely if ever do. You just regurgitate the same faulty talking points you have read on some other website over and over ad nauseam.

This latest post of yours will bring many laughs for a long time to come.

You keep trying there little buddy maybe someday you will move that rubber tree plant, but not today and not likely.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:07 PM
Hi ya! Car ride!?
Portage La Prairie, Manitoba Canada
Joined Sep 2003
731 Posts
Dear me. Are people still confusing local weather conditions with overall climate? Climate is the long term averages, not the day-to-day stuff.

But that said, southern Manitoba just had the warmest and driest November in recorded history. I would suspect northern MN and ND would have experienced records and near records as well, seeing how we're neighbours.
Sport Flyer is offline Find More Posts by Sport Flyer
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:19 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
267 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer View Post
Dear me. Are people still confusing local weather conditions with overall climate? Climate is the long term averages, not the day-to-day stuff.
Yes, happens here all the time not matter how many times the fallacy is pointed out.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:41 PM
College Park, MD
Joined Sep 2002
4,712 Posts
Quote:
Yes, happens here all the time not matter how many times the fallacy is pointed out.
Nice water, cool, refreshing water.
thunder1 is offline Find More Posts by thunder1
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:44 PM
Milwaukee, WI
Joined Sep 2006
267 Posts
Quote:
You are daydreaming my friend, I was never called out regarding my exchange with you. The problem is I got your goat and its like a burr under your saddle. You might as well get over it, you get bested in this forum all the time, I lurk more than I post.

You did not address the main point of the OP and you rarely if ever do. You just regurgitate the same faulty talking points you have read on some other website over and over ad nauseam.

This latest post of yours will bring many laughs for a long time to come.

You keep trying there little buddy maybe someday you will move that rubber tree plant, but not today and not likely.
Ok so you are not going to point out where I did not respond directly to your posts, you are just going to complain because you were challenged. That's fine. That's what I have come to expect from you.

You did not get anybody's goat. You made personal attacks and were called out for it that's all.

For the record here is your first ever response to one of my posts:

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showp...1&postcount=27

A personal attack. I'll let that speak for itself.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:48 PM
Non-Discriminatory User
Joined Mar 2003
1,741 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sport Flyer View Post

But that said, southern Manitoba just had the warmest and driest November in recorded history. I would suspect northern MN and ND would have experienced records and near records as well, seeing how we're neighbours.
Southern Manitoba is minuscule compared to the area I'm talking about, so it is interesting but not really relevant to the OP.

I just looked up the figures, many Novembers have been drier in Southern Manitoba than this one and this Novembers hi temps came no where near the highest of temps observed in November. The monthly average was only slightly higher than other records in the database.

One new record low was hit in MN today and another was tied.

But to tell you the truth with the kind of temps you guys usually have I can't believe you are complaining.