HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by timflight1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Oct 02, 2010, 01:14 PM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,079 Posts
i'm going to be needing all the space my van offers and maybe more.
i'll be bringing many planes to sell at what i feel are very low prices.
knighttwister is offline Find More Posts by knighttwister
to remove ads between posts
Old Oct 04, 2010, 08:23 AM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,079 Posts
Well, another Oskosh swap meet is over. T. R.! where were you? Or, were you there and i just forgot seeing you?
i had a very good time, and there were many good deals to be had. There was a particularly nice Smith Mini Plane that caught my eye, and i got it at a very good price, complete and ready to fly.
My thanks to all who bought my planes. Tim, if you have any questions, just send me an e-mail. hope the Cessna Skylane gives you years of enjoyment.
My thanks to the Winnebago Flyers for another great event, and also for the four gift certificates i won.

I went to the Wausau swap last year, and that was a very good one also. Their raffle grand prize was a B25 (top flite, i think) complete and ready to fly.
It is comming up again on the 24th, and i was wondering who will be going.
Their flyer:
Last edited by knighttwister; Oct 04, 2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old Oct 04, 2010, 01:11 PM
T.R. miller
USA, WI, Appleton
Joined Nov 2008
593 Posts
jimbo, i was at home getting some fall stuff done then went flying around 3...we missed you
tr miller is offline Find More Posts by tr miller
Old Oct 04, 2010, 09:48 PM
USA, WI, De Pere
Joined Sep 2010
26 Posts
I'll go to wausau most likely is there directions? Bob R
b.o.b is offline Find More Posts by b.o.b
Old Oct 04, 2010, 10:36 PM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,079 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.o.b View Post
I'll go to wausau most likely is there directions? Bob R
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.055017&z=14
Old Oct 05, 2010, 08:16 AM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,079 Posts
probably best to take the 192 exit and take aleft to go under the highway. should be the second right after that. i think there is a set of traffic lights there.
Old Oct 22, 2010, 07:36 PM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,079 Posts
so, i'll ask the question one more time.
who will be going to the wausau swap meet this comming sunday?
Old Oct 22, 2010, 08:22 PM
T.R. miller
USA, WI, Appleton
Joined Nov 2008
593 Posts
bob had planned on going, im am a maybe!
tr miller is offline Find More Posts by tr miller
Old Oct 22, 2010, 09:27 PM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,079 Posts
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&sour...,0.055017&z=14

this is the response i got from Bob Weller when i asked him for directions.

"Take the next exit after Stewart, then hang a left, go about 1000 feet to the stoplight, that is 28th Ave… the school is just to your right. See you there."
Last edited by knighttwister; Oct 22, 2010 at 09:50 PM.
Old Oct 23, 2010, 05:41 AM
D. Bubolz
Black Creek, WI
Joined Dec 2008
61 Posts
I will be going.
R/C FLYER is offline Find More Posts by R/C FLYER
Old Oct 23, 2010, 10:01 AM
United States, WI, Freedom
Joined Dec 2008
19 Posts
I plan on going. Not sure if by myself or with someone.
michaelstoop is offline Find More Posts by michaelstoop
Old Oct 23, 2010, 11:56 AM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,079 Posts
good good good. let's get some more up there!
Old Oct 25, 2010, 07:08 AM
end user
USA, WI, Neenah
Joined Feb 2006
1,079 Posts
This one was worth the trip. good deals were there to be had if the timing was right. i missed gettig a patty wagstaf extra for 280 bucks by a matter of mere seconds ! oh well, such is life. Bad brad was there and sky high hobbies with some good deals on e-flite and parkzone with a good selection of radio gear. i picked up a parkzone T28 for 90 bucks, and wade got the e-flite albatros. (we are ready for indoor flying).
club members that i recall being there were wade, jay, cris, joe(member?)dan, mike, bob, (who had a very good day for aquisitions. hopefully he can supply a list.) and myself.
I think we represented our club well.
i took more pics, but they didn"t turn out well enough to post.
Old Oct 26, 2010, 07:18 PM
USA, WI, De Pere
Joined Sep 2010
26 Posts
new toys

had a great day @ the wausau swap meet I'm sher I bought way beyond my flying abilitys' I got an ultimate bi-wing that I know I won't fly untill later next summer but Chris said he would be willing to test fly it for me all summer and even this fall if I get it out there. I also got a kadet senior more my level I was told that this plane had been flown but I dont think it ever been ran.I also got a midwing 45 I was told that this one had been flown also but dont look like its ever been ran either.I dont know the name of the plane I'm trying to find out so I can balance the plane before I fly it??,I also got a 40 lowwing just the plane no eng.I PUT A 40 O.S. that I had laying around and the receiver from the rascal that the wings tore off when I test ran the eng. ran good and then it ran wide open and then ran ok then lost control again so I changedd receiver and all worked good I'm not blaming that on the rascal mishap but I am saying hmmm?? I sllso got a new 7C 2.4 GHZ futaba transmitter and 3 receivers so to get down to one transmitter.So if anyone can help me figure out how to find the balancing ponts on these two smaller planes I would sure appreciate it. THANKS BOB
Old Oct 26, 2010, 07:21 PM
USA, WI, De Pere
Joined Sep 2010
26 Posts
new toys

had a great day @ the wausau swap meet I'm sURE bought way beyond my flying abilitys' I got an ultimate bi-wing that I know I won't fly untill later next summer but Chris said he would be willing to test fly it for me all summer and even this fall if I get it out there. I also got a kadet senior more my level I was told that this plane had been flown but I dont think it ever been ran.I also got a midwing 45 I was told that this one had been flown also but dont look like its ever been ran either.I dont know the name of the plane I'm trying to find out so I can balance the plane before I fly it??,I also got a 40 lowwing just the plane no eng.I PUT A 40 O.S. that I had laying around and the receiver from the rascal that the wings tore off when I test ran the eng. ran good and then it ran wide open and then ran ok then lost control again so I changedd receiver and all worked good I'm not blaming that on the rascal mishap but I am saying hmmm?? I sllso got a new 7C 2.4 GHZ futaba transmitter and 3 receivers so to get down to one transmitter.So if anyone can help me figure out how to find the balancing ponts on these two smaller planes I would sure appreciate it. THANKS BOB