HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Closed Thread
Old May 23, 2003, 12:02 PM
Voices through wires? Ha!
Joined Feb 2003
1,659 Posts
Aw, Shucks...

Thanks lcj! I can't talk any other way anyhow so Howard Cosell it has to be!!! Your comment has really helped because as thick-skinned as I am it doesn't encourage further posts if your fellow modellers are throwing beer cans, machetes, and rolled up back-issues of The Republican Trucker
Back to committing aviation....
Innuendo removed by moderator

Edited by Brian Cullen on Mar 23rd, 2003 at 5:41PM
Chas is offline Find More Posts by Chas
to remove ads between posts
Old May 23, 2003, 12:17 PM
Voices through wires? Ha!
Joined Feb 2003
1,659 Posts
I guess I stupidly misunderstood...

Sparky Paul

"I haven't mentioned you at all in - this - thread."

True, true. Your towering probity is Clintonesque, so for the benefit of anyone in any doubt they can take a look at your comments in "Lighter is better says WHO".
So, apart from hinting that I should be pilloried, and stating that I "talk down" to the other readers here, and that I go out of my way to "put on airs", you're absolutely neutral!

All of your "neutral" observations are unsolicited, and all are irrelevant to model aircraft or even this Forum. Readers are quite capable of making up their own minds about my contributions, one way or the other, without your judgemental assistance.

Keep the Kadets flying.
Chas
Chas is offline Find More Posts by Chas
Old May 23, 2003, 12:35 PM
All under control, Grommit!
United Kingdom, Aberdeen
Joined Sep 2000
12,664 Posts
This thread seems to have pretty much run it's course for this particular incarnation of discussing this subject and has degenerated into personal remarks.

On that basis the thread is now closed.

Brian
leccyflyer is offline Find More Posts by leccyflyer
Closed Thread