HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 07, 2009, 07:12 PM
Joined Nov 2008
2 Posts
Discussion
Sky Charger B6AC

I am new to chargers. I have purchased a Sky Charger B6AC. How do I hook up my Nicad batteries? The battery connector only has three wire connection for airplane receiver. My batteries are all four cell 4.8 volt with mAH range from 600 to 1500. Do I need to order an adaptor?
gabriggy is offline Find More Posts by gabriggy
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 09, 2009, 03:35 PM
Joined Nov 2009
7 Posts
Read the information on the website www.raidenpower.com

Read the information on the website www.raidenpower.com and manual. Or go to www.rcdiscuss.com to ask, you will get reply asap.

http://raidenpower.com/skychb66dupo.html
JasonZ is offline Find More Posts by JasonZ
Old Dec 19, 2009, 05:51 PM
Joined Dec 2009
2 Posts
SkyCharger B6AC+

After receiving the charger have tried many times to download the software & manual with no luck. It starts to down load then drops out after 364kb. After almost 2 weeks HobbyPartz seems to ignore me and supply an answer.
Can anyone help me solve the problem. I never had problems downloading ZIP files only this one.
Also if anyone can help me get the manual to get me started charging batteries, I have a big stack that needs charging.
Retiredgeezer
Retiredgeezer is offline Find More Posts by Retiredgeezer
Old Dec 20, 2009, 08:57 AM
LOOK MOM! TEN THUMBS!
USA, AZ, Mesa
Joined Aug 2009
470 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retiredgeezer View Post
After receiving the charger have tried many times to download the software & manual with no luck. It starts to down load then drops out after 364kb. After almost 2 weeks HobbyPartz seems to ignore me and supply an answer.
Can anyone help me solve the problem. I never had problems downloading ZIP files only this one.
Also if anyone can help me get the manual to get me started charging batteries, I have a big stack that needs charging.
Retiredgeezer
Hi, I dont know why the software/ manual wont download for you. I had no problem with mine. I could try to email you a copy if it would help.
Also I dont know where you ordered your charger from ( I ordered from HobbyPartz.com ) maby try and download from their site.
Hobbypartz is one of the vendors on this forum. If you go to the main groups page, scroll all the way down to the vendors section there is lots of info about these chargers from people asking the vendors.

Hope this helps
J.R.

Oh and one more thing (dont mean to nag ) if you jump on the back of some one elses thread you might get lost in the shuffle. Next time if you have a new question or subject start a new thread and you should get a response quicker........hopefully.
desertdweller is offline Find More Posts by desertdweller
Last edited by desertdweller; Dec 20, 2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old Dec 20, 2009, 09:16 AM
LOOK MOM! TEN THUMBS!
USA, AZ, Mesa
Joined Aug 2009
470 Posts
OOps just noticed that you DID order from Hobbypartz. Ive always had good luck with their customer service, dont know why your not having any luck.

Try their section in the vendors area they always watch that.

I just looked at my download of the software and the manual in it only pertains to the monitoring software, nothing about how to operate the charger.

Didnt your charger come with a paper manual?

And sorry gabriggy for Hijacking your thread.
desertdweller is offline Find More Posts by desertdweller