Espritmodel.com Telemetry Radio
Old Dec 06, 2009, 07:44 PM
Las Vegas
Joined Sep 2007
143 Posts
Help!
Gaui 200 powering off, then coming back to life

Hi all,

I havent flown my heli's for a year. Just getting back into them. I have a Gaui 200 that has never been flown, but has been powered up a few times while tuning it. The only reason I mention this is that it has never been crashed.

I pulled it off my shelf, charged my batteries (I have six of them, some 11.1v and some 7.4 v 800 and 900 mah) and headed to the driveway.

When I spool up, I get to the point it is just about to lift off, and I lose all power to it. Even the receiver light goes off. Then a few seconds later, power restores and it spools up again. I have replaced the receiver (Spektrum) so it isnt that, and have tried all six batteries. It loses power at the same point each time.

Does this sound like my ESC has croaked? It is the stock ESC. I cant think of anything else it would be but before I replace it wanted to see if anyone else had this problem.

Thanks,

dave
TallDoode is offline Find More Posts by TallDoode
to remove ads between posts