HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by getnoff, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 06, 2009, 01:18 PM
Llano, California
Joined Jan 2007
0 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
For Sale
K&B 11cc Outboard Engines

I have 2 used K&B 11cc outboard engines for sale. I'd like to sell them both together as one is in great condition and the other would make a great "parts" engine.

The good engine has great compression and smooth bearings. It is mounted on the boat as shown in the attached pictures. It wasn't used all that much. The "parts' engine has good compression but the bearings feel a little rough. The parts engine is shown with the tuned pipe in the attached pictures. Obviously, the tuned pipe could easily be installed on the good engine.

The net result of buying these 2 engines, is that the buyer will have a great used K&B 11cc outboard with tuned pipe along with a bunch of good back-up parts.

I am open to all offers. I am clearing out all nitro engines and moving to gas. I am motivated to quickly move these 2 engines out of my garage. Make me an offer.
getnoff is offline Find More Posts by getnoff
Last edited by getnoff; Dec 06, 2009 at 01:45 PM.
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 11, 2009, 12:17 PM
To build or fly today?
United States, AL, Gulf Shores
Joined Feb 2008
605 Posts
Trader Rating: 53
Interested if available. What kind of price can you make shipped to a US addy? I'm not one for 'offers' as they tend to come across as offensive. Large flate rate priority box is $14.00 to any US address.
Doubledog is offline Find More Posts by Doubledog
Old Dec 16, 2009, 01:05 PM
Louis Skinner
indiana
Joined Dec 2009
1 Posts
Trader Rating: 0
getnoff Do you still have the K&B outboards for sale ?? I Have one tunnel that needs a motor, etc. Do you have any other nitro stuff you would like to get rid of ?? E-MAIL at muzik61@ligtel.com
muzik61 is offline Find More Posts by muzik61