HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by Kenneth Henius, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Dec 05, 2009, 07:08 PM
Greeting Fellow Flyer's
Cave Creek, Arizona
Joined Jan 2002
203 Posts
Trader Rating: 32
For Sale
Robbe BAE 146 RTF with 100 flights Pick Up Phoenix Arizona

This is the one that everyone talks about and I know why. I have around 100 logger flights on this wonderful aircraft. Ready to let someone else have the fun.

It has never been crashed or abused but does show some nacelle and wingtip abrasion from botched crosswind landings.

The power is with the original brushed motors and with a good 5S 5000mah single battery it pumps out around 800 watts which is very close to 100 watts a pound. Its uses a 80 amp brushed generic controller. I have had no problems with the power system and I wish everything I had was as reliable.

Just replaced the right inside motor.
Come with 3 new additional original motors.

Servos
Aileron 2 each Hitec HS-65
Rudder and nose wheel Hitec digital 5475 HB
Elevator Voltz (German)

2 each Thunder power 5S 5000mah batteries with about 40 cycles each included.

New Turnegy BEC

Eagle tree Data Logger Ver 2 with LCD Screen flush to the out side of the aircraft.
This is great for checking the status of the batteries between flights. Shows MAH used.
Temperature sensor on the ESC Controller. Have logs if serious.

Will not include a receiver, but this is the only item other than the TX that is not included.

The flying photos were taken in March of 2009 so they are recent. The plane is clean but not quite as clean as the photos show. Looks great from 10'. Very scale looking in the sky. Built to last by a 30 year modeling veteran.

$ 850.00 or offer

Can deduct $ 150 if you do not want the batteries.

I live in Cave Creek, (Phoenix) Arizona and can meet you at the SunValley fliers field to demo the aircraft for a serious buyer.
Kenneth Henius is offline Find More Posts by Kenneth Henius
Last edited by Kenneth Henius; Dec 05, 2009 at 07:10 PM. Reason: New Price
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 08, 2009, 10:35 AM
San Jose, CA
Joined Sep 2003
1,174 Posts
Trader Rating: 90
Very nice, very nice
whatala is online now Find More Posts by whatala