HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Dec 05, 2009, 04:14 PM
32 TUDOR
USA, WA, Vancouver
Joined Oct 2001
318 Posts
Joke
Maybe the Best Blonde Joke Ever!

Two blonde girls were working for the city public works department. One would dig a hole and the other would follow behind her and fill the hole in. They worked up one side of the street, then down the other, then moved on to the next street, working furiously all day without rest, one girl digging a hole, the other girl filling it in again.

An onlooker was amazed at their hard work, but couldn't understand what they were doing. So he asked the hole digger, 'I'm impressed by the effort you two are putting in to your work, but I don't get it -- why do you dig a hole, only to have your partner follow behind and fill it up again?'

The hole digger wiped her brow and sighed, 'Well, I suppose it probably looks odd because we're normally a three-person team. But today the girl who plants the trees called in sick.'
dumbthumbs is offline Find More Posts by dumbthumbs
Old Dec 07, 2009, 07:20 PM
kit
USA
Joined Oct 2001
695 Posts
A blonde walks by a travel agency and notices a sign in the window, "Cruise Special -- $99!"
So she goes inside, puts her money on the counter and says, "I'd like the $99 cruise special, please."
The agent grabs her, drags her into the back room, ties her to a large inner tube, then drags her out the back door and downhill to the river, where he pushes her in and sends her floating.
A second blonde comes by a few minutes later, sees the sign, goes inside, lays her money on the counter, and asks for the $99 special.
She too is tied to an innertube and sent floating down the river. Drifting into stronger current, she eventually catches up with the first blonde. They float side by side for a while before the first blonde asks, "Do they serve refreshments on this cruise?"

The second blonde replies, "They didn't last year."
kit is offline Find More Posts by kit
Old Dec 07, 2009, 10:55 PM
Not THAT Ira
Coupeville, Wa
Joined Jan 2006
4,722 Posts
Question:

How do you get a one armed blond out of a tree?

Answer:
Wave to her.
Real Ira is online now Find More Posts by Real Ira
Old Dec 08, 2009, 04:09 AM
Joined Jun 2008
188 Posts
A blond walks into a bar and asks for a double entendre..... So the barman gave her one
gerryndennis is offline Find More Posts by gerryndennis
Old Dec 08, 2009, 12:32 PM
Don't look at me like that....
United States, AR, McDougal
Joined Aug 2005
2,791 Posts
The best one...

How many blonds does it take to screw in a light bulb ?

Just one, but how did she get in there in the first place?
62pilot is offline Find More Posts by 62pilot
Old Dec 11, 2009, 04:42 PM
AMA 754
Phoenix area
Joined Apr 2004
1,608 Posts
Blonde driving down an isolated two-lane highway, accidentally runs over a jackrabbit. Stops at the side of the road. Highway patrol officer pulls up behind her, watches her spraying the dead rabbit with a can of aerosol-something. Cop says, "What the %$*^#^& are you doing? She hands him the can , shows him the Clairol label... "Restores life to damaged "hair".
BobRCnut is online now Find More Posts by BobRCnut