SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
Old Dec 02, 2009, 06:43 PM
Micro Crazy Man
Baltimore, Md.
Joined May 2004
1,531 Posts
Whoops!
1/72 Corsair

well I found another one I drew it up when I was working on the P51 decided to just go ahead and put it togeather and get it flying. I got the actuator installed and will put the motor and RX on tonight But wont get time to Maiden it till maybe Friday I want to get a few other planed trimmed up first. This one looks like it may come out to 2.9 grams AUW will have to wait and see what the glue adds to the total weight.
WS is 6 3/4"
will get the Plantraco RX and 4mm motor with PicooZ prop Trimmed up

Doom
epicdoom is offline Find More Posts by epicdoom
to remove ads between posts
Old Dec 03, 2009, 08:04 AM
AAces High
United States, VA, Midlothian
Joined Feb 2009
2,044 Posts
Niiiice Joe!! Those dihedrals are going to make that a trimming nightmare. But then again we're taking about you so I'd say after 2 tosses you'll have it figured out.

Me
aeronaught is offline Find More Posts by aeronaught
Old Dec 03, 2009, 01:07 PM
Micro Crazy Man
Baltimore, Md.
Joined May 2004
1,531 Posts
I agree this one is gonna be a challenge But thats what I love most about this tiny stuff. I promise you it will take more than 2 tosses tho, unless I get lucky and everything is rite from the git go. I have been lucky lately and IMO I'd much rather be lucky then good.

Doom
Old Dec 04, 2009, 04:15 AM
Beware the Axis of Weasel.
Plymouth, Devon
Joined May 2007
2,465 Posts
Not wanting to criticise, but is the h-stab on straight? In the first photo it looks like it isn't at 90 to the v-stab.

And do you do anything other than build amazing, tiny planes? You're on a real mission at the moment...
thewildweasel is online now Find More Posts by thewildweasel
Old Dec 04, 2009, 10:07 AM
Micro Crazy Man
Baltimore, Md.
Joined May 2004
1,531 Posts
The H stab is part of the fusalage this is .018 durabatics so its a bit flimsy the H stab can be bent tho to align it perfectly the Glue I use will alow me to move the Vstab also to adjust it to a more level position I can also adjust motor thrust on the fly with no need to reglue the motor back on. When it's time to fly this bird everything will be perfectly aligned

Doom