HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
Old Nov 29, 2009, 07:31 PM
Alberta, Canada
Joined Nov 2009
75 Posts
Discussion
Miracle-Mart

Hello Everyone,

We are going to become a Site Sponsor soon so we will have our own section.
For now feel free to leave any comments here, or complaints.
For those of you who don't know we specialize in RC Micro/Mini Heli's and RC Cars.

MM
Miracle-Mart is offline Find More Posts by Miracle-Mart
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 29, 2009, 10:34 PM
Joined Dec 2005
5,408 Posts
Alberta is a good ways from Hong Kong. Are you the North American Distributor for MM? Will MM begin to warehouse their product line in North America?

thanks
Obake is offline Find More Posts by Obake
Old Nov 30, 2009, 12:45 AM
Alberta, Canada
Joined Nov 2009
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comm69 View Post
Alberta is a good ways from Hong Kong. Are you the North American Distributor for MM? Will MM begin to warehouse their product line in North America?

thanks
Yep sure is. We are working on it, if we got some more feedback I'm sure I could help persuade the idea.

I help test their heli's/review them. That's why I am so far away, but yes we are working on opening a warehouse here for our North American Customers.
Old Nov 30, 2009, 09:17 AM
Joined Dec 2005
5,408 Posts
Your Canadian then? Do you have a name or will we be dealing with whom ever is monitoring the forum that day?

Also, we can get items shipped fairly inexpensive and quickly from HK. To begin shipping from Canada would seem to increase shipping costs and delivery times. In the end, adding a 'middle man' into the mix will only increase the cost of something that we can get for less from HK.

Just trying to understand the advantage to end users for MM to have a physical presence in NA.
Obake is offline Find More Posts by Obake
Old Nov 30, 2009, 01:38 PM
Alberta, Canada
Joined Nov 2009
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comm69 View Post
Your Canadian then? Do you have a name or will we be dealing with whom ever is monitoring the forum that day?

Also, we can get items shipped fairly inexpensive and quickly from HK. To begin shipping from Canada would seem to increase shipping costs and delivery times. In the end, adding a 'middle man' into the mix will only increase the cost of something that we can get for less from HK.

Just trying to understand the advantage to end users for MM to have a physical presence in NA.

Yes that's correct. My name is Carter.

We are currently working on that, because we may be able to set up some type of deal where we can get shipping cheaper or equel to the same price just faster and not as big of a deal. But of course if it's going to be more expensive then we will not be.

Yep for sure, I completely agree.
Old Dec 03, 2009, 07:38 PM
Alberta, Canada
Joined Nov 2009
75 Posts
We now offer 10% Military Discounts. For Veterans and Active Military members.

Enjoy!
Carter

P.S. Please PM me if you're purchasing and your in the Military.
Old Dec 07, 2009, 06:44 AM
Buy, Mod, Fly, Sell, Repeat
United States, SC
Joined Apr 2008
1,873 Posts
Following up...I am looking at making a $200+ purchase and wanted to see if there were any coupon codes that I could use. I am a first time buyer and I just registered today.

I know you offer 10% for military. I am a veteran and not active duty. What do I need to provide to get that discount?
JHawk19 is offline Find More Posts by JHawk19
Old Dec 07, 2009, 03:33 PM
Alberta, Canada
Joined Nov 2009
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHawk19 View Post
Following up...I am looking at making a $200+ purchase and wanted to see if there were any coupon codes that I could use. I am a first time buyer and I just registered today.

I know you offer 10% for military. I am a veteran and not active duty. What do I need to provide to get that discount?

PM being sent, thanks a lot.

Edit - Pm is sent, enjoy the discount!

Carter
Last edited by Miracle-Mart; Dec 07, 2009 at 04:10 PM.
Old Dec 11, 2009, 11:29 AM
I am the 53%
San Antonio TX
Joined Mar 2008
184 Posts
Glad to see MM step up with a North American rep! I made a large purchase about a year ago with great customer service inspite of the distance to HK. Good luck, looking forward to future business with you!
Bullitt3309 is offline Find More Posts by Bullitt3309
Old Dec 13, 2009, 01:08 AM
Alberta, Canada
Joined Nov 2009
75 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt3309 View Post
Glad to see MM step up with a North American rep! I made a large purchase about a year ago with great customer service inspite of the distance to HK. Good luck, looking forward to future business with you!

Awesome to hear it went well for you.

Thanks,
MM
Old Jan 06, 2010, 10:24 AM
Mr. Magoo's Co-Pilot
USA, CA, San Diego
Joined Sep 2009
1,079 Posts
Carter,

Sounds great how soon will you be accepting orders? Also will you be honoring discounts offered in e-mails generated from HK Miracle Mart?

Daryl/Grumpee
GRUMPEE is online now Find More Posts by GRUMPEE
Old Jan 06, 2010, 10:26 AM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
19,455 Posts
I am a Canadian customer whom uses MM and they're one of my favorite vendors and have been excellent with me. If I could order from a Canadian location and receive faster shipping and or cheaper I would definately be on board
Razors edge 29 is online now Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Jan 06, 2010, 10:31 PM
Port Coquitlam, BC CANADA
Joined Jun 2009
2,076 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29 View Post
I am a Canadian customer whom uses MM and they're one of my favorite vendors and have been excellent with me. If I could order from a Canadian location and receive faster shipping and or cheaper I would definately be on board
I must say that this is a very interesting development especially as far as Nine Eagles support is concerned. Nine Eagles 500SX and Free Spirit owners are probably aware that many of the North American Nine Eagles heli and parts retailers are starving for inventory with these birds. In particular, they are starving for parts. At the same time, the big suppliers in Asia seem to have no shortage of parts or helis for Nine Eagles at all. Now Miracle Mart, one the major players is opening up a North American base at rock bottom prices.

Alberta makes a lot of sense from a business perspective. They have excellent tax incentives for business. They are known for their business friendly labor laws. Canada offers very favorable customs and duties to China.

I suspect there may be a restructuring of the marketplace in the wind. Let us all hope that it favors the consumer.
Stumblebee is offline Find More Posts by Stumblebee
Old Jan 07, 2010, 11:59 AM
R.C. Aviation Fanatic
Canada
Joined Aug 2009
19,455 Posts
Bravo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumblebee View Post
I must say that this is a very interesting development especially as far as Nine Eagles support is concerned. Nine Eagles 500SX and Free Spirit owners are probably aware that many of the North American Nine Eagles heli and parts retailers are starving for inventory with these birds. In particular, they are starving for parts. At the same time, the big suppliers in Asia seem to have no shortage of parts or helis for Nine Eagles at all. Now Miracle Mart, one the major players is opening up a North American base at rock bottom prices.

Alberta makes a lot of sense from a business perspective. They have excellent tax incentives for business. They are known for their business friendly labor laws. Canada offers very favorable customs and duties to China.

I suspect there may be a restructuring of the marketplace in the wind. Let us all hope that it favors the consumer.
Razors edge 29 is online now Find More Posts by Razors edge 29
Old Jan 07, 2010, 09:26 PM
Port Coquitlam, BC CANADA
Joined Jun 2009
2,076 Posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Razors edge 29 View Post
Bravo
I know in the last month I have heard some really sincere "promises" from a couple of sources regarding full Nine Eagles parts support "real soon now". So far, I haven't seen anyone actually deliver. Razor, what has been your experience in actual days for delivery from Miracle Mart?
Stumblebee is offline Find More Posts by Stumblebee