SMALL - espritmodel.com SMALL - Telemetry SMALL - Radio
This thread is privately moderated by sonny1, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 29, 2009, 03:50 AM
Kool Kats Fly RC!! AMA 30462
United States, CA, Baywood-Los Osos
Joined Feb 2009
2,788 Posts
Discussion
Just more stuff

I'm adding a picture of me with my volunteer stage crew from this year's Big Sur Jade Festival, (I'm on the right in green w/ the hat), an annual benefit for a small elementary school, (Pacific Valley School: www.pacificvalleyschool.com), and the South Coast Community Land Trust Community Center. I'm on the Board of Directors, and I'm proud to say we raised over $11,000 at this year's festival. When I'm not herding musicians, I'm flying RC airplanes somewhere, so I've added pictures of a "Float Fly" I attended this year at CVRC in Visalia; great weekend! I've got a Great Planes PBY coming soon, and a micro, (34"ws), DLG sailplane on the workbench now. I'll post pics of those when they're finished. Till later.........Sonny
sonny1 is offline Find More Posts by sonny1
to remove ads between posts