|Nov 27, 2009, 01:00 AM|
Plane Quiver Black Friday Sale: SALE IS OVER
In the spirit of Black Friday, Plane Quiver is announcing a sale beginning tomorrow, November 27th and Ending on Monday November 30th.
- PQII 68" + Shoulder Strap - $140.00 USD + CA Tax (CA Orders Only), Shipping Included (US Only)
- PQII 80" + Shoulder Strap - $160.00 USD + CA Tax (CA Orders Only), Shipping Included (US Only)
- PQ V-Tail Socks (Bubble) 14", 15" & 16" - $15.00 USD + CA Tax (CA Orders Only), Shipping Included (US Only)
- PQ Back Packs are temporarily OUT OF STOCK and NOT included in this sale
- Orders must be received before December 1st at 12:00 am, pst.
- First come first serve while supplies last
- Orders will be shipped on December 12th
- PayPal Preferred: email@example.com
- Include your email, phone and mailing address with orders
- International Orders will receive a $20.00 USD shipping credit
- This discount will not apply to previous Plane Quiver orders prior to November 27, 2009.
Stay tuned for several new products that I'll be launching in 2010. Please send me a note if you are interested in demoing some of these new products and providing your feedback.
Happy Holidays Everyone! Thank you again for all of your kind comments and support of Plane Quiver over the years.
ImagesView all Images in thread
|Nov 27, 2009, 09:01 AM|
Canada, AB, Calgary
Joined Dec 2004
Trader Rating: 49
I don't make any money with this reply but FYI, those bags are real nice piece of engineering.
They made the job they are supposed to do.
I have 2 of them ( 68 and 80 inches), I fly a scale ASW-27 (4m) huge fuselage, a Pike Superior 3.3m and a Thermik XL (4m).
I use the 80 inches for all 3 fuselages and the 68 for the wings of the pike and the thermik.
I can not fit the wings of the ASW just because the rod driving the spoiler make the wing a little bigger than 80 inches.
|Nov 27, 2009, 02:11 PM|
United States, CA, Elk Grove
Joined May 2005
Trader Rating: 11
loop strap for hanging in the shop
outside joiner pocket
hold 2 planes easy
outside fuse holder for v-tail (assembled)
shoulder strap for easy carry
All the features in one bag, I love mine
|Nov 27, 2009, 03:33 PM|
Plane Quiver Sale
|Nov 30, 2009, 05:36 PM|
Plane Quiver Sale
|Dec 05, 2009, 02:09 PM|
USA, FL, Sanford
Joined Nov 2008
Trader Rating: 136
These bags are by far the most awesome available in the world
I must say Mike that your Plane Quiver sailplane bags are so good that they exceed all possible expectations. I have had a variety of "other" wing bags and none come close to yours for the sheer quality, features, functionality, great appearance and most importantly a price that can't be beat. Your service is also awesome - you are a pleasure to deal with.
Hey guys and gals if you don't already have one or two of these to keep your glider wings all cozy, then you need to drop some hints to your significant other for Xmas. You certainly won't be disappointed and your sailplanes will love you.
Thanks for a great product Mike.
|Category||Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Discussion||Hobby Lobby Black Friday Sale||The Don||Hobby Express (Formerly Hobby Lobby)||14||Nov 25, 2009 11:34 AM|
|Discussion||So as you guys know,Black friday is coming upon us mighty fast||sonicjet||Micro Ready-to-Fly||0||Nov 14, 2009 06:37 PM|
|Discussion||Early Black Friday Sale @ NitroPlanes||xwingnut||Hot Online Deals||3||Nov 06, 2009 01:30 PM|
|Sold||For Sale - Plane quiver II 80"||Synth||Aircraft - Sailplanes (FS/W)||1||Oct 26, 2009 02:48 PM|
|Discussion||ITEMS for black friday sale 11/27/09||dude7422||XHeli||1||Oct 06, 2009 01:03 AM|