HobbyKing.com New Products Flash Sale
This thread is privately moderated by pferg, who may elect to delete unwanted replies.
Old Nov 25, 2009, 12:23 PM
United States, OK, Norman
Joined Nov 2009
3 Posts
Trader Rating: 5
For Sale
Extreme Flight Extra 300 58"

Located in Norman, Oklahoma

This is a slightly used Extreme Flight Extra 300 -58" Electric. It is equipped with HS5245MG on Elevator, ailerons and rudder. It has A torque revolution 4014/570 motor and Elite 80 Amp Speed controller. This setup gives the plane insane power! The airframe is in good shape. It has not been crashed. I have added supports to the battery tray support former because they tend to crack there. I have two Thunder Power Extreme V2 5S 3850 Mah LiPos that I will sell with it. Both the batteries have about 10 Cycles on them and are always balanced while charging. I am selling this without a receiver. I have nearly $1200 invested in this plane including the batteries.

Asking $875.00

Serious inquiries email me for more pics

Thanks,

Parker

Local Pickup only or I will drive a reasonable distance to meet
pferg is offline Find More Posts by pferg
Last edited by pferg; Nov 25, 2009 at 01:00 PM. Reason: Added Location
to remove ads between posts
Old Nov 25, 2009, 12:40 PM
Fly it like you stole it!
United States, VA, Purcellville
Joined Aug 2009
746 Posts
Trader Rating: 6
Love the "local pickup only" posts, especially when they don't say where they are located...
ODUsurfer is offline Find More Posts by ODUsurfer
Old Nov 25, 2009, 12:59 PM
Joined Nov 2009
3 Posts
Norman, OK .good call on that one. Im used to RCU where it says it on the ad.

Ill get that one fixed.

Thanks

parker
Old Nov 25, 2009, 07:57 PM
I fly, therefore, I crash!!!
San Jose, CA
Joined Jan 2008
27,678 Posts
Trader Rating: 66
Oh come on now.....you can't be in Norman, OK. I drove through there one time and blinked...missed the whole darn town...

Actually, I know of Norman, because the BurkBurnett (Texas) Bulldogs, football team used to play the Norman team back in the 1960s...

Nice plane though.... Isn't it a bit hard to find days where you can fly there?? As I remember, that whole area is windy as schnitt!! I guess if you want to fly, you learn to fly in the wind...

I'm curious about something....During the 60's, on the H.E. Baily turnpike, they used to clock in travelers on the turnpike, and when they got to the other end, they checked the time. If it didn't take them as long as it should have, they used to ticket you right then and there.....do they still do that??

SteveT
SteveT. is offline Find More Posts by SteveT.
RCG Plus Member
Last edited by SteveT.; Nov 25, 2009 at 08:05 PM.
Old Nov 26, 2009, 12:45 PM
Joined Nov 2009
3 Posts
Hey now the town isn that small it may take a few blinks. It does get pretty windy here but you learn to deal with it. I dont fly this small extra that often because of it. Im not sure about the turnpike and tickets anymore. Ive been down that turnpike probably faster than I should have snd got away without a ticket. So I would guess they did away with that.